Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
welcome new members Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pastremnants

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:55 pm


bluecherry
indeed it does 3nodding read the latest page yet?
actually i have xd
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 9:34 am


cool. I did yesterday too, but I had a few days worth of pages to cath up on first sweatdrop ( I'd spent the last few days or so working on a drawing I had a dealine for, so I didn't have to time read MT for a few days crying )

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Jenny Bones

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 10:30 am


*blinks and wonders if she is in the right place*
PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2004 3:12 pm


yup, your in the right place I believe xp

bluecherry
Vice Captain


DarkEmperor05

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:47 am


Whats up j00! I'm be a new memeber.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2004 5:04 pm


well then, greatings j00 /\/00 member xd

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Ambrolen

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 7:02 am


Hey! I'm new too! I'm not too good at l33t sp33k but I can read it when I need to and type it when I really need to! I like... excuse me L0V3 MT!! I remember how it all started in the summer of 2004....*People cringe in ph33r, as they hear a B0R1l\l6 story coming on*... I was 13 and at my Aunt Tracy's house for a week. We decided to go to my F4V0UR1T3 place, t3h B00l<5700R!!! I was searching around for a book and could find none. Finally, I decided to head over to the M4NG4 section. I could only find 2 series that had number one!!! One was a book with soft porn (Mom would love me getting that) and the other was.... M3G4T0KY0!!! I picked that book and that night, I took on a transformation... a strange one. I B3C4ME 4 M3G4T0KY0 F4N!!! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!
That's it...he,he sweatdrop
Later!
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 1:54 pm


wellcome smile heh, the bookstore would probably be my favorite place also-toobad our local one is pretty darned small. crying I have to go more then 45 minutes away to get to a good sized one.

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Korn Ninja Seven

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:11 pm


HI! I know this will sould a lil stupid, but what is the point of a guild?
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:46 pm


well, points exactly of a guild vary depending on it's topic-like weather it's a role playing guild for the purpose of holding lots of threads about one RP in, or a spam guild for the purpose of lots of threads just to post spam in to up your gold and post count, or an interest based guild like this one, for different threads on discussion of various aspects of one topic. In this guild, its interest based on MT and discussing it's various aspects like plot, individual characters and the like, and even just to talk to other fans of the story. 3nodding as a whole though, all the guilds are ment for the purpose of gathering groups of people together with common purposes in certain areas for themselves. 3nodding

bluecherry
Vice Captain


LenaKitsune

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2004 12:29 pm


Fr34k_0n_4_L345h
HI! I know this will sould a lil stupid, but what is the point of a guild?


I know that with the small amount of members, and the even smaller amount that post on a regular basis, this guild seems slow moving and pointless. But if everyone starts posting more and we get some lively discussions going this guild will become great. Mwahahahaha.
But anyway the point is to be involved in discussions with people who like MT the same way you do. smile
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:12 pm


omg im the first to post here in a month

ffxauron


ffxauron

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:13 pm


ffxauron
omg im the first to post here in a month

oh yea and im new
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 12:55 pm


*waves* konnichi wa smile

bluecherry
Vice Captain


kng_bowser

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:59 pm


hey! I'm new here, nice to meet ya all!!
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//