Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
SuJu News Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 4:45 pm


Velexa_Satanya
100 members!!! @__@ I'd be so lost. It didn't take me that long to memorize 13 but 100... I'm scared. It would be cool to have somethign that big but how would they all get screne time?!!!!



Because the idea is for it not to be a BAND, but a PROJECT. The whole thing was "Super Junior Project", which was lots of smaller groups who get rotated around and do different things ... think Morning Musume or Hello! Project, if you know anything about that, lots of different members getting rotated in and out of different groups.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 6:07 pm


zeehondpunk
Redeim
Wow. Where do you live? *lives in California*
I know what you mean, you never know what will happen until it happens,
especially in media world, you know what I'm trying to say? @.@


I live in England ^.^

But yes, you never do know what'll happen until it happens when it comes to the entertainment world.


JenJen

Dx
I wasn`t bashing. I was just mad at the fact that he would do that.
But I understand...


It's okay to be annoyed at something you hear SM is planning on doing but ... that's all it was. A PLAN. Just like there was a PLAN to rotate Super Junior members in and out of smaller groups, but that never went forward because all of the fans got shitty about it. If the fans are pissed at something, SM won't do it, because SM isn't stupid. Maybe I only understand this because I'm older ^__^; I know that sounds very condescending but the more I'm involved in the K-Pop fandom, the more I believe it.

Besides, there are TONS of rumours flying around about Lee Soo Man, like he hits people, or starves people, or any number of horrible things - and they're just that. Rumours. Rumours started by angry fans, rumours started by people who have their head somewhere other than reality, rumours started by people who hate SM the company. Lee Soo Man knows what he's doing, and Lee Soo Man treats all of his trainees with the respect that they deserve as human beings. If he's strict, or harsh, or demanding, its because they're his trainees. It's his job. He's supposed to make them a success. So when you hear about Lee Soo Man "forcing" trainees to lose weight, you can blame the fans for being all over little skinny boys and girls in the first place. wink Things like that.

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Mehh...Well okies.
:[[


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥

imjennu
Crew


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:17 pm


zeehondpunk
Velexa_Satanya
100 members!!! @__@
I'd be so lost. It didn't take me that long to memorize 13 but 100... I'm
scared. It would be cool to have somethign that big but how would they all
get screne time?!!!!



Because the idea is for it not to be a BAND, but a PROJECT. The whole thing
was "Super Junior Project", which was lots of smaller groups who get
rotated around and do different things ... think Morning Musume or Hello!
Project, if you know anything about that, lots of different members getting
rotated in and out of different groups.


@ Velexa: *stares long and hard at post about how it didn't take long to
memorize all the members* Speak for yourself. domokun
@zeehondpunk: Thank god it was only a rumor, ne? ^^
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:30 pm


lalala. I'm lost because I've never heard of those projects. *Grabs thick rimmed glasses and pulls out a labtop to surf the web* Study time!!!!!

Velexa_Satanya


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:32 pm


Velexa_Satanya
lalala. I'm lost because I've never heard of those projects. *Grabs thick rimmed glasses and pulls out a labtop to surf the web* Study time!!!!!

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
We`re just talking about Lee Soo Man wants to make SuJu a
1oo member boy band. x:


----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:42 am


Hahaha, SM say a lot of things they don't follow through with. Back at the beginning, they always said SuJu would be a rotating group, but as soon as "U" came out and they say how popular SuJu were, they changed their minds, I remember Eeteuk stating at the time that there were no plans to rotate them and that SuJu would be staying as they are for a long time. Kangin or Yehsung (I forget who now) even made a joke about how they'd have to change their name to Super Middle Aged, or something like that XD

But I know alot of fans are outraged by this news/rumour, so I'd be incredibly surprised if they went ahead with it.

Taylor Mercury


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:44 am


o_o Super.... Middle Aged.... *bursts out laughing*

No worries, Velexa, it's only a rumor, never happened. Super Junior became too loved... heart
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:14 pm


that sounds funny--bad heart

whOa for big group -_-;; where are they gonna find all those talented guys whee

hopefully nott~

paris02


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:45 pm


Taylor Mercury
Hahaha, SM say a lot of things they don't follow through with. Back at the beginning, they always said SuJu would be a rotating group, but as soon as "U" came out and they say how popular SuJu were, they changed their minds, I remember Eeteuk stating at the time that there were no plans to rotate them and that SuJu would be staying as they are for a long time. Kangin or Yehsung (I forget who now) even made a joke about how they'd have to change their name to Super Middle Aged, or something like that XD

But I know alot of fans are outraged by this news/rumour, so I'd be incredibly surprised if they went ahead with it.

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xDD
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
rofl rofl
That whole "Super Middle Aged" REALLY cracked me up.

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 7:52 pm


It's overly lame.... Making it.... hilarious.
o.O
I swear it made sense in my brain. T^T

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 9:46 pm


Redeim
It's overly lame.... Making it.... hilarious.
o.O
I swear it made sense in my brain. T^T

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Whaaaaaaaaa?
I`m confuzzled now.
What`s lame?

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:38 am


Haha Super Middle Aged XD I'm pretty sure that was Kangin who said that. Of course XD;

zeehondpunk


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:49 am


[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim
It's overly lame.... Making it.... hilarious.
o.O
I swear it made sense in my brain. T^T

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Whaaaaaaaaa?
I`m confuzzled now.
What`s lame?

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Haha~ Like your avi.
The "Super Middle aged" thing was lame.... As I said, that whole sentence made perfect sense in my head. o_o
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:38 am


zeehondpunk
Haha Super Middle Aged XD I'm pretty sure that was Kangin who said that. Of course XD;


I'm pretty sure it was Kangin too, it would be fitting XD

Taylor Mercury


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:20 pm


Redeim
[.`JenJen`.]
Redeim
It's overly lame.... Making it.... hilarious.
o.O
I swear it made sense in my brain. T^T

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Whaaaaaaaaa?
I`m confuzzled now.
What`s lame?

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


Haha~ Like your avi.
The "Super Middle aged" thing was lame.... As I said, that whole sentence made perfect sense in my head. o_o

♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

Thanks.... :]]

...ohhh....
I didn`t think it was lame. o.o;;

----


♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//