Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
So, what's in YOUR wallet? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xSutx

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2004 11:45 am


Lets see! *grabs wallet*

1. My twin's picter.
2. My sister's picter.
3. 2 bucks. sad
4. Hot Topic gift card.
5. Muh momma's work number.
6. Three pennies.
7. Two dimes.
8. Library card.
9. Little poem book thing.
10. Drivers license.
11. REALLY old grocery list.
12. Paycheck.
13. Doctor's note.

Yup! Thats all. whee
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 12:48 pm


  • A library card
  • An old Blockbuster card
  • My navy ID (until my mom took it out... -.- )
  • Sometimes there's a twenty in there...
  • Sometimes my house key...
  • Oh, yes, and the molecules. =3

JinYokimo



Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Nov 06, 2004 7:36 pm


Moneh. Permit. Loads of receipts. I like to keep things OUT of my wallet.. thank you very much! xD
PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2004 4:39 pm


1 rusty penny
lots of lint sweatdrop
a crumpled dollar bill (I think it's a dollar bill eek )
Gum *pops it into mouth*
and pics of some friends
and my permit 3nodding

PinkAngelTori


L o l l i r 0 t

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2004 12:27 pm


Don't have one. I stuff money in my bra...
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:18 pm


I finally got a couple dollars in random change in my wallet, but I bought some chocolate milk for my friend and I, and now it's gone. (:

ihm

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//