Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Super Junior Fans Guild
Get to know the band. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 1:24 am


....... I agree that there is only so much you can say about something before you run out of things to say about it and thus go off topic in the search for other things to say but ... again, that's why the bump thread exists. Maybe someone should make a "chat" thread, so that every timea thread starts going off topic with people's chatter, they can take it there instead.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 11:01 am


I suppose so. The problem is that this thread is very closed to what we can discuss about, so it makes it difficult to find things to talk about all the time. Especially if one is trying to keep the thread alive.

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 5:35 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I agree with both of you.
Now I`m confuzzled. @.@

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:57 am


@JenJen: What are you confuzzled about?

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:54 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

I don`t know....
Like if I get off topic but kinda tlaking about the same topic as the thread do I stay in the threa dor in the chatterbox? @.@

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:57 am


o_o I.... have no idea.
I did follow what you said, but I really have no idea.... sweatdrop

Redeim

Aged Codger


imjennu
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 7:08 pm



♥.::[.Clear.Skin.Like.Milk.]::.♥


「 HarHar 」

xD
See.
Now you know why I`m confuzzled. :s
confused D:

----


♥.::[.Don`t.Look.At.Me.Like.That.]::.♥
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 7:40 am


Yess.... It is a very confuzzling subject....
So what do we talk about in this thread again? o_o

Redeim

Aged Codger


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:47 am


This thread is for "Getting to know the band"

So if you have something to say about the band, some information that helps people know what and who Super Junior are, like Super Junior band/member facts, then you could post them here.

I just think that anything else, should go in another thread, that's all ^.^;
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 10:48 am


Oh right... sweatdrop
It's just, everyone will have the tendency to ge toff topic sometimes, especially if a certain band has been pretty quite lately.

Redeim

Aged Codger


zeehondpunk

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:40 pm


Yeah they have been pretty quiet, but it happens!

I guess (hope!) they're working hard on their upcoming album. I think I heard that they're releasing something in Chinese too, but I could be wrong, and I don't think it was officially announced yet so it could be a rumour.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:50 pm


No, you're right, I read an interview with them the other day, and apparently they are working on a Chinese album. I think it was supposed to be out at the end of this year, but from what I've read it's been pushed back to early 2007, I think. But yes, Chinese album is supposed to be coming out!

And as far as their quietness is concerned, the reason is because their single activities are over now, they'll be back once their next song comes out! And some of them are doing individual activities at the moment too, KiBum is going to be in a new drama, and HeeChul's supposed to be in some type of show soon, too.

I can't wait for them to come out with something new though, I miss it when they aren't everywhere XD

Taylor Mercury


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 12:56 pm


Oh~ A Chinese album~ Han Kyung must be liking that. ^^;;

Hee Chul is in something new too?! >> I wanna see it. heart
I would imagine that (at least) Hee Chul and Dong Hae haven't done much, but I wanted the others to do some new things too~ *cries*
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:01 pm


Yep yep, Chinese album according to what I read over at SJ FullHouse :33

I'm not entirely sure what the HeeChul thing is ... I believe it's supposed to be called "Nice to Meet You, Kim HeeChul", but I don't ever pay quite as much attention to what he's doing as I do some of the others so >__> I know he's also supposed to be (or has?) filmed the last episode of Rainbow Romance, too.

As for any of the others, I'm not entirely sure what they're up to. I think recently YehSung, KyuHyun and RyeoWook sang some kind of song for some kind of OST, can't quite remember though. And don't KangIn and EeTeuk still do the radio show things? I know some of the others randomly appear on those, too.

DongHae's done a few things though, he did that BoA commercial not so long ago, and some show ... Taste vs. Taste, I believe. Plus some photoshoots for some upcoming magazines with some of the others!

So whilst not all of them are singing or performing, individuals and stuff are still doing other things :33

Taylor Mercury


Redeim

Aged Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:25 pm


hmm... Please look into HeeChul thingy for me...? Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*
I really don't get much over here, since America is far away from Korea. *long sigh* So i've figured out all I know from you guys~ (I really appreciate it everyone, by the way. ^^ heart )
Reply
Super Junior Fans Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//