Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
x.o; [warning: not for the weak.] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 5:56 pm


*hypnotized*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:42 pm


lol this is fabulous! This is one of my all time favorite movies. But must warn you all. This is about to become how does one say it?

On July 15th 2005, The movie will be released, remade with Johnny Depp, starring as Willy Wonka.

gentleflame


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:45 pm


gentleflame
lol this is fabulous! This is one of my all time favorite movies. But must warn you all. This is about to become how does one say it?

On July 15th 2005, The movie will be released, remade with Johnny Depp, starring as Willy Wonka.

eek
Actually, he plays a good psycho. So, I think the role of Wonka is appropriate. whee
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:14 pm


Oh. My. Gawd.

JOHNNY DEPP?!

*loves him*

gonk heart

Jacii


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:23 pm


Jacii
Oh. My. Gawd.

JOHNNY DEPP?!

*loves him*

gonk heart

O___o"
Poor Mr. Depp, high school must have been a b***h for him... With all the fangirls... And possible ***** teachers...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 9:44 pm


:jumps:


Aluren


Dapper Lionheart


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 10:04 pm


Jacii
Oh. My. Gawd.

JOHNNY DEPP?!

*loves him*

gonk heart



surprised exclaim
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:00 pm


gonk xd heart

Noishie


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 11:03 pm


Noishie
gonk xd heart


4laugh
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 12:40 am


DeathByExplosion.
Dj Hamster
scream scream scream scream scream scream

domokun




heart

3nodding I am an oompa loompa 3nodding


Then you shall join hands with the other fellow men and all chant the chant together.

I'm a loner Oompa Loomp crying

Plus I dont need that Nasty rich white Wonka to protect me from the evil watchyamacallits in Oompa Loompa land. I fend for myself scream

heart

IrratatingRodent


Faeryn

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 3:56 am


:S You know that one part where they go through the tube? What's with the chicken being decapitated? I never... got that bit. :/
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 8:51 am


So it's Johnny Depp who's gonna play Wonka? So cool whee

I need to see that movie again ... I can't remember a single bit of it. Not even the title x_x;

Bronze Alexander
Crew


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:36 pm


domokun
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:59 pm


domokun

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


lil timmy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 2:11 pm


domokun
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//