Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Um.. Hello? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:26 pm


Lady Kayla
Hiya! lol. Most I have talked to so far are nice. ^^


That's good to hear. n_n
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:27 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals

Except Sigurd, I think everyone. surprised

- curse sigurd -


xd I think Sigurd is fine.

I do too.

But he isn't very nice. I can tolerate him just fine.
But he's rather picky.

I don't think he will much like her. No no. gonk

Pancake Genitals


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:27 pm


Lady Kayla
O.o wow.. I'm in a room.. like filled with guys.. awkwardness. 0.o;


I'm a girl. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:28 pm


Pancake Genitals
I do too.

But he isn't very nice. I can tolerate him just fine.
But he's rather picky.

I don't think he will much like her. No no. gonk


Then the best way is to avoid. ninja

Brilliance


Qwuess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:28 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals

Except Sigurd, I think everyone. surprised

- curse sigurd -


xd I think Sigurd is fine.
That's because he only hates on us males. xD
I get a kick out of how much he despises me.

Something I have wanted to say by the way..

Sigurd is a is the only person stupid enough to take pride in the fact that most everyone thinks he is a total a**-hole, he is nothing but a red-neck look-alike armyboy wannabe, who needs to pulls the stick out of his a** before he pokes a hole in his fecking brain!

Oh yes, that felt nice.
We love you Sigurd. xD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:28 pm


Brilliance
Lady Kayla
O.o wow.. I'm in a room.. like filled with guys.. awkwardness. 0.o;


I'm a girl. sweatdrop

Oops redface didn't knooooow sowwi. mad

Pink Desires


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:28 pm


Brilliance
Lady Kayla
O.o wow.. I'm in a room.. like filled with guys.. awkwardness. 0.o;


I'm a girl. sweatdrop

You learn something new every day. :O
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:28 pm


I won't let my sickness bring me down. 3nodding ... At least until my stomach decides to stop playing games and finally explodes. D:

'Cardinator,
We talked of our sickness yesterday, remember? Jin gave us T-Cooties, I swear. whee domokun

Brill,
You forgot to add a "dun-dun-DUN".

Krey


Pancake Genitals

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:30 pm


Eliscard
Brilliance
Pancake Genitals

Except Sigurd, I think everyone. surprised

- curse sigurd -


xd I think Sigurd is fine.
That's because he only hates on us males. xD
I get a kick out of how much he despises me.

Something I have wanted to say by the way..

Sigurd is a is the only person stupid enough to take pride in the fact that most everyone thinks he is a total a**-hole, he is nothing but a red-neck look-alike armyboy wannabe, who needs to pulls the stick out of his a** before he pokes a hole in his fecking brain!

Oh yes, that felt nice.
We love you Sigurd. xD

XPPPPPPPPPPPP

Brilliance Well, No sense in avoiding him. He's here decently often enough. neutral
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:32 pm


Eliscard
That's because he only hates on us males. xD
I get a kick out of how much he despises me.

Something I have wanted to say by the way..

Sigurd is a is the only person stupid enough to take pride in the fact that most everyone thinks he is a total a**-hole, he is nothing but a red-neck look-alike armyboy wannabe, who needs to pulls the stick out of his a** before he pokes a hole in his fecking brain!

Oh yes, that felt nice.
We love you Sigurd. xD


XD Nah, I recall him stating that he dislikes Unikorntiger or so, and she's a female. Or is she? surprised

Brilliance


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:32 pm


Lady Kayla

Oops redface didn't knooooow sowwi. mad


xd That's OK, I'm going to turn back to female. Someday. xp
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:33 pm


Brilliance
Pancake Genitals
I do too.

But he isn't very nice. I can tolerate him just fine.
But he's rather picky.

I don't think he will much like her. No no. gonk


Then the best way is to avoid. ninja

You don't need to avoid Sigurd as long as you've got some manners and a brain... And you watch what you say. Although, if you make any mistakes... He might eat your babies... Or that might be Tooru, I forget which. sweatdrop

Krey


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:33 pm


Krey
Brill,
You forgot to add a "dun-dun-DUN".


I'll note that for next time. =3
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:35 pm


Pancake Genitals

XPPPPPPPPPPPP

Brilliance Well, No sense in avoiding him. He's here decently often enough. neutral


Ah well, as long as you don't anger him, you'll be fine. =3

Brilliance


Qwuess

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:35 pm


Brilliance
Eliscard
That's because he only hates on us males. xD
I get a kick out of how much he despises me.

Something I have wanted to say by the way..

Sigurd is a is the only person stupid enough to take pride in the fact that most everyone thinks he is a total a**-hole, he is nothing but a red-neck look-alike armyboy wannabe, who needs to pulls the stick out of his a** before he pokes a hole in his fecking brain!

Oh yes, that felt nice.
We love you Sigurd. xD


XD Nah, I recall him stating that he dislikes Unikorntiger or so, and she's a female. Or is she? surprised
I'unno, never seen her.
Maybe it's just because she's also a mod.
A very inactive one. xP
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//