|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:35 am
suddenly falling, reil curses as he finds he's falling uncontrollably toward solid ground. "this had better work..." he whispered as he opened a portal at the ground's surface. he hoped to God that the other side would open right next to it.
to his relief, he saw the second portal opening just as he fell in. jumping slightly, he found himself flying upward from the ground. closing the portals, he let himsef hit the ground this time. "that hurt!" he yelled.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 4:31 pm
noticing little more than a few heartless, reil decided to try another world to find his foe... (cont'd in the World that Never Was)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:12 am
*falls down a long time and lands smack hard in the Cave of the Dead* "Ow! I think I broke something." *sits up and looks around* "Where, oh, where did those two go?" *walks around for a while, thinking of what to do* "Okay, I know they told me to leave and get out of here, but I can't do that without getting them out of this fiasco. First, I need to find out where they are." *hears a deafening shriek coming from Valley of the Dead* "There they are!" *follows the sound*
*runs through valley, stops outside the next room, listens to what's going on inside* (Hades) "Do you really think you can bring everyone back to the way things were?"
(Phil) "We'll show you. As soon as everyone arrives, they'll stop you."
*hears Hades laughing, sees Heartless coming* (me, whispering) "Hey, get out of here! Scram! Shoo!" *they keep coming* "Geez, will you stop following me?" *they enter the room, say something to Hades* "Dang it! Me and my big mouth! Well, if you want something done, you gotta do it yourself." *makes a prayer and sneaks in*
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:20 am
*hides behind a rock near Herc, Heartless keep talking to Hades* (Hades) "Is that so?" *he checks outside, turns around* "Looks like whoever you saw just vanished. Probably just another Invisible."
*I see Herc and sneak over* "What's going on?"
"Hades got a tip-off about the Invisible meeting." *I pretend to be shocked* "We need to get out of here and cancel it until we're safe."
"Want me to be a distraction while you and Phil get outta here?"
"Sure, thanks."
*jumps out and shouts* "Hiya, guys! Didya miss me?" *Heartless turn and look at me* "Nya, nya, nya, nya, nya! Betcha can't get me!" *they start chasing me, Hades just stands and watches, Herc and Phil escape* "Oh, come on! You guys can run faster than that!" *thrusts hand in the air, lightning falls upon the creatures* "Yes!!!" *ground trembles, everyone looks to the valley entrance, one of the Five Elementals is here, the Fire Lord* "Oh, good grief! And I gotta fight you!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:51 pm
Fire Lord stomps hard on ground and sends a wave of flames my way. I jump out of the way just in time, but I can feel the heat. I shoot my hand out an try to send a shower of snow at him, but I can't concentrate. Fire Lord raises his hands above his head and summons all the fire he can muster. He aims the huge ball of fire at me and shoots ball after ball. I can't dodge these and I get hit badly.
"Aw, come on! Pick on someone your own size!"
He gets ticked off and stomps again. This time I can concentrate on my magic and I zap icicle after icicle at the Elemental. He gets badly hurt. I bring my hands down, conjure up a blue, frozen light, and throw it like a baseball. It hits him square in the head and freezes him all the way. Soon, he disintegrates and leaves behind a red, swirling dust.
"Whew, that's over. But what's this?"
I walk over to the dust.
"Huh, interesting."
The dust starts spinning around me, then is absorbed into my body.
"Whoa. Okay, feeling light-headed."
(Phil) "Hey, kid! How're ya doin'?"
I turn around and see Phil and Hercules walking back in.
(Me) "A little tired, but I'm fine.
(Herc) "We sent a quick message to the other Invisibles to not come til we're sure we won't get attacked again."
(Me) "Why not just move to another place?"
(Phil) "It's not that simple, kid. We have to find a place where everyone can go. This is the only place I can think of."
(Me) "What about Radiant Garden?"
The two pause for a bit, contemplating this. They look at each other, then back at me.
(Herc) "Sure, we'll give it a try."
(Me) "I wanna come, too. I don't really like the Underworld. Plus, I want to find a Keyblade soon."
(Phil) "Trust me, kid. You're definitely gonna find one."
(cont. in Radiant Garden)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|