Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Sailormoon Everlasting
Welcome! Introductions here! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bchan
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2004 6:29 pm


Hi all - I'm B-chan, 21 years old, and a senior at college, soon to be an elementary school teacher. In other words, I'm freaking old and have no life sweatdrop

I've been a fan of Sailormoon ever since I've seen the dub on tv. Now I have moved on to bigger and better things (the original Japanese version and PGSM to be specific).

My fave season is R... no specific reason, I just thought it was a very well done arc. Saturn has always been my fave all around senshi because I'm a dead ringer for her - oh, and she has the most interesting character development in my view. My fave inner senshi is Jupiter (I see a lot of my friends in her), fave outer is Saturn (durh), and fave PGSM character is Venus - I like seeing her serious for a change.

So, that is all whee
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:05 am


Woo, finally get through my rounds to be able to post here ^-^

My name's right there *points to avatar* I don't really look like that but the character my avatar is named after does.... I'm 24 (yes... I'm old crying ). Iw as exposed to Sailor Moonin High shcool, during a Japanese class where our sensei was kind enough to bring in subbed movies (so we heard the Japanese words and saw English (Engrish?) text to apply them to) and one of his choices was the R movie ^-^

For those who are curious, I can read katakana as hiragana (though I'm rusty on the lesser used symbols and those that look a bit similar) and I can't write kanjis for **** <.< >.> It was 5 years ago for cryin out loud. *L* I'm lucky I remember the spoken words as is.

Anyway, the R movie is my favorite of the movies, but Saturn is my favorite character. I screamed when they left her out of Super S gonk

I RP Sailor Moon almost religiously to source and have a fascination with the implied pairings of the Shitennou to the Inner Senshi. I also love to take Senshi pictures and color the fukus and hair and stylize them to look like other made up senshi characters ^-^ I'll post them in the Fanart section if it's okay to do that? Or should there be another thread to show off Otaku Senshi?

I'm out of stuff to say redface

Syndrama


King of the Middlecards

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 1:28 pm


ALLO! My name's not important. Most people call me Rick or Rikou, or other things that aren't appropriate for Gaia.

I noticed alot of people remember when Sailor Moon was first dubbed to America before Cartoon Network got it, but does anyone remember what it replaced? Ronin Warriors... I was alittle angry about that personally, but I got over it and watched it anyway. I didn't really become a fan of it until about 98, so 6 years now. I'm 25, and from Tacoma WA (like anyone cares about this crappy city).

My favorite season is S, and I'll follow the trend and agree that R is my favorite movie. I have some merchandise, mostly some stickers and cards, but I have a Black Lady doll... and about 100 mp3s. Unfortunatly for me, I've only ever seen the dub, but I have seen nearly every episode that they didn't delete (I'd like to have seen Venus cut her finger..) except for the end of the Doom Tree arc and a couple of episodes in Classic and R.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2004 10:52 pm


I am trish and I absolutely love Sailor Moon! I have been a fan since it first aired in the USA. I am 27 and began watching Sailor Moon 10 years ago. I started off taping the episodes for my little sister because it aired right when she had to leave for school. Since then I have been hooked!
trish

starfire27

Sparkling Kitten

13,725 Points
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100

Saiyoko

PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 4:07 am


Hello!!! my name is Sandie or you can call me Yoko. Im 18 years, female, and watched SAilor Moon ever since I was in the fourth grade. My favorite series is the Super series. I havent seen any movies but i bet they are all good!!!
sandie
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2004 8:46 am


Hello! My name is Roxanne; I'm 24 and I'm not old! blaugh

I've been a fan of Sailor Moon since 1995 (or was it '96?), when I saw the Thanksgiving marathon on TV. It was terrible, but I couldn't stop watching it! xd I later got fansubs and began to teach myself Japanese.

At one time, I had all of the American dolls, toys, cosmetics, etc. I've currently got an extensive collection of Japanese toys, dolls, trading cards, and cels. You can see my cel collection at Xane's Cels and I also have a card trading list.

I will always love the anime, but it is no longer my favorite version of Sailor Moon. I bought my first musical VHS tape in 1999 and was hooked! I am a huge musical fan and watch them or listen to the soundtracks constantly. My favorite stages are Anza's and Miyuki's. I've just ordered the last Fan Kan and Ongaku Shuu 3 and can't wait until I receive them! whee

I was thrilled when PGSM was announed and had extremely high hopes for it. Since I was already a fan of the musicals, I didn't think live action would be impossible to pull off. It's exceeded even my expectations! I love the plot twists, the character design and personality changes, the addition of new characters, and (most of all) the way the show has developed their characters and their relationships with each other.

I've just recently ordered the first two manga reprints and have read the first one. I love the manga! It has already cleared up so many questions I had about the storyline. Now I know why the Lunar Pen is called a pen! It is a pen! 4laugh Unfortunately, I bogged down somewhere in manga 2 and haven't gone back to it yet. I've only had one year of Japanese and the professor didn't teach kanji, so reading is still hard. I don't like having to look them up every few words. xp

pinklacedress

Charmed Rabbit

19,450 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Senshi_chan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 10:02 pm


Hi, my name is Senshi. ^^ I've been a Sailor Moon fan since 1998 and my favorite season is Stars. I've seen all 4 series dubbed, all 5 series subbed (of the anime), all 18 manga volumes, 2 Sera Myu musicals and the live action (PGSM). All the different versions of Sailor Moon are great!! I think this is the only Sailor Moon guild under the guild list and it looks like a great place! I've been waiting for one to appear, I would have made one, but I'm so poor. ;.; Its nice to be here and hopfully we all will have fun here. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:01 am


Hello my name is Tenko kitsune but you all can call me Tenko 4laugh

I am fourteen years old and I have been a fan of sailormoon since I was in preschool yes I know .All my friends thought I was weird for liking anime and they definitly hated sailormoon but they only other anime they have seen was speed racer stare that was until we went on a field trip and the bus had a tv and vcr so I popped in sailormoon the Ice queen episode and they all loved it even my teachers who saw it loved it eek .

Well in 2000 my family relocated to japan and I was soooooooo happy I saved up all my allowance money and when the live action show and I bought tickets I remember they were fighting Dracula of all people and I saw the rest of the dracula shows after that whee

Whoops almost forgot I own the all of the manga's and my favorite scout is Sailor venus I love her Venus chain love encircle thats my favorite attack I even have a couple autographs from some of the actresses I got one from both of the chibi usas and I got usagi's autograph I might sell them on e-bay .....nah

k y r i e


lovedforwhatiamnot

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 8:16 pm


Ello Ello ^_^ My name is Staci and I am 15 years young. I have been a Sailor Moon fan for a very long time. I use to own some of the toys and dolls, but my mother threw them away T.T X_x
My Favorite Senshi is Sailor Moon. It is because she will go all out for anyone, if she knows them or not, and even go all out to save enemies whee
My favorite character outside of the senshis is well >_> Usagi XD so yea, I am hooked on that child.

My favorite couple has GOT to be the 'cousins' *snickers* Michiru and Hakura are lovely ^.^ Their relationship is so strong and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I see the two of them together.


^_^ well, all the other stuff about me you are bound to find out XD cause I can talk alot at times >_> <_<
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:52 pm


Hey, I'm Hermisia. I do adore Sailor Moon with every bit of my heart. My favorite senshi is Star Maker as we share birthdays and taste in food. I have only seen the Comercials for PGSm when I was in Japan, but I have ordered some bootleg DVDs. Dark Mercury= heart

Hermisia


The Bijoux

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 9:42 pm


Hello. My name is Michelle and I have been a huge sailor moon fan since I it 1st came out in america. I was 6 at the time I think. I very quickly discovered about anime and japan. I love the japanese origional version. I have every sailor moon manga and almost every unedited subbed dvds. I just need the sailor stars season on dvd and I'll have them all. I do have 5 video tapes of sailor stars, each containing 4 episodes each. I must say that I love Seiya. Usagi should be with Seiya and not Mamoru!! Anyway, when I was younger I used to print out my favorite pictures of sailor moon, the senshi, friends, and villains. I filled up 2 3' binders. I also covered my door in sailor moon pictures I printed. Yup. As you might have guessed I am a huge sailor moon fanatic. I remember going online just to learn everything about the sailor moon series. I basically, pretty much know everything, except some stuff in Sera Myu. So yeah...

My favorite character is Usagi/Sailor Moon. A lot of my friends told me that I act a lot like her. I'm clutzy, and a bit of a cry-baby(not too much of one sweatdrop ). Although, I will do whatever it takes to keep my friends happy. Even if it means hurting myself in the process. I also really like Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter since he/she's cool.

My favorite villain would have to be Fiore. I felt so bad for him. I just wanted to give him a hug. I also really like ail and ann. I love their romance. I also like Sailor Aluminum Siren and Sailor Lead Crow since they make a silly pair.

My favorite season is Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. It's such an awesome and funny season.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 12:40 am


Yay! I've been accepted! Ah well hiya, my name is Hikaru no Hikari my friends call me Hikka-Fairy or Hika. I've been a fan of Sailor Moon for about 6 years now. I happend to discover the show one day when I was bored and trying to find something on t.v. I was insantly hooked. So then after searching a bit about the show I learned of the Japanese version. I started collecting the Japanese version when the dvds came out. I'm currently collecting the Japanese version of the Anime. With only two more seasons to go. (I have Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon R, and Sailor Stars, plus all three of the movies.) I love collecting pictures of Sailor Moon on my computer I have a huge file of manga pictures. Which I have no clue how many there is in it. I also have the Memorial song box and 3 Sera Myu albums. I also collect the american card game as well. Ahh what else? Oh yes my favorite Sailor Senshi well this is hard because I love them all really but I have to say my most favorites would be Sailor Uranus and Sailor Moon. My favorite villian would be Sailor Galaxia oh yes. She is awesome even though she takes almost everyones starseeds but still I find her very awesome. My other favorite villian would have to be Black Lady I really like her design. My other favorite villian is Kunzite cause he's so evil and so cute! (I can't help it I'm a insane fangirl. xd ) Also Another of my favorite character is Queen Serenity she's so graceful and so pretty! I wish they showed more of her in both the anime and manga I think she deserved a bigger role. My most favorite season is Sailor Stars. Ah well guess that's all I can think of for now. So thanks for letting me in the guild it looks like fun and I believe I will enjoy myself here! whee

Galactic Sugar

Sweet Galaxy


Paula-tan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:31 am


Hi <3 I'm Paula [others call me Kobayashi or P-chan] I'm 22, 2 weeks away from 23. I was firsted turned on by anime by watching an episode of Sailormoon while ditching classes XD back when it aired on USA network. Ever since, I've come to like all anime, favorite genre - shojo, and ever since, my love for Sailormoon has only gotten stronger. I'm very glad I was accepted into this guild and I only wish to win more awards as my career goes on..... um, i mean *ahem* I only wish my inspiration only furthers my skills and desire to be a professional mangaka. Thank you for having me. ^_^
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2004 12:22 pm


*waves* Hey, it's nice to 'meet' you all. I've been a SM fan ever since I was *thinks* 6 years old and I'm now 18! Unfortunately it isn't such a big thing over here and finding SM things back in HK is increasingly difficult! However, I still manage to keep up my devotion! 3nodding I think my favourite series has to be the SailorStars Series and my favourite character is definately Rei Hino. I like for for her attitude, but her devotion to friends is heart moving. I have a collection of SM VCD which I'm quite proud of and the last three episodes of SMStars Manga in English.

Anyway! 'See' you all about the forum

~Celes.

Dawning Emulsion


animelover13

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:42 pm


Hi. I'm animelover. I'm 14 years old and I've loved Sailor Moon since as far back as I can remember. It's the best. Me and my other friend are probably the only other one's that like it in our group.....
Reply
Sailormoon Everlasting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//