Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
July Items: What do you think of them? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YuiSama

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2004 8:18 pm


Noishie
I think they are too Naruto based for my taste. They are alright but only with their second equip thing. xd The Kitsune masker scare me with it on your face and I think the headband makes you look like a Naruto fan-boy/fan-girl. Also, if they aren't ugly to enough people already, they will become over-rated. All of the fans of Naruto will come over from A/M/C to the Exchange. Chaos I say. xd Other than that, they are ok. whee


I'm kinda pissed at Gaia for doing that though...because it's too Naruto-like. Despite the fact that I'm like a hardcore Naruto fan (all you Naruto-haters don't kill me x.x), they should at least not almost directly copy it. It's pretty cheap. They should at least call the kitsune mask the ANBU mask, I mean, come on o.o

Err...I still would want to wear the headband though, 'cuz at least they MODIFIED IT. They didn't even do it for the ANBU mask o.o

XD If anyone has a spare one, I'd like it domokun I can't afford to buy one for someone, and I'm not allowed to donate XP


But yeah XD I sound so desperate O_O;;;;





If any of you are wondering, I don't exactly know why I'm here if I don't have enough posts 'n' all...but Shippi invited me sweatdrop Feel free to kick me out or whatever -__-;;;;
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:07 am


I hate all of the 2004 donation items [Except for the Slippers].

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


DayeChan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 12:43 pm


I hate the July items with a passion =3
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:18 pm


I wish the ninja headband wasn't head gear..


Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Insensibility

High-functioning Lunatic

19,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:36 pm


When the items first came out, I couldn't help but think, "What the <********> are these things?" After a while, though, they sort of grew on me and now I'm determined on creating an outfit which makes the Kitsune Mask look good to spite its haters! MWAHAHA!
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:39 pm


If I had it my way, the two items wouldn't even be in my inventory. But since I'm collecting all the 04' donation items, I have no choice! gonk

elixie
Captain


HOOTBEAST

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:48 pm


DeathByExplosion.
I hate all of the 2004 donation items [Except for the Slippers].
I just wish the slippers were smaller. D:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:00 pm


elixie
If I had it my way, the two items wouldn't even be in my inventory. But since I'm collecting all the 04' donation items, I have no choice! gonk

I'll be happy to take away your burden. 3nodding


xp heart

Gisle


elixie
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:06 pm


Gisle
elixie
If I had it my way, the two items wouldn't even be in my inventory. But since I'm collecting all the 04' donation items, I have no choice! gonk

I'll be happy to take away your burden. 3nodding


xp heart
xd heart Nay! I'll give you something else some time. =)
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:17 pm


I like the July items. But then, I like weird items other people don't like to wear. ALthough, I'm not wearing the kkitsune mask yet, because I have to come up with an outfit. Silly mask.

Proverbial


Gisle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:17 pm


elixie
Gisle
elixie
If I had it my way, the two items wouldn't even be in my inventory. But since I'm collecting all the 04' donation items, I have no choice! gonk

I'll be happy to take away your burden. 3nodding


xp heart
xd heart Nay! I'll give you something else some time. =)

Hehe, naw. I'm happy 3nodding
..Wanna borrow my Sash for a couple of days? surprised
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 2:30 pm


Well, I do love my horns.

I didn't really like the July donation items. My friend was giving me a letter for free, but I really don't like either of them.

Illiterate


Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2004 12:28 pm


I'm not a big fan of Ninja stuff, so I don't care much for them.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 12:49 am


I like my naruto head band. I call it that because it's obvious what it is. The mask is kinda odd, but I think I want one now. I don't really like much of the 2004 items except for the slippers and the chain wallet.

Broken Telepathy

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//