Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
-loves on Gaia Journals- &lt;3 Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momo K.
Crew

7,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:35 pm


I'm just about ready to archive my stuff in a few days.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:36 pm


Brilliance
I'd comment, but I'd never go through it because you type too much and the bright red font... >.<


xd

bleh, I don't feel like finding my html to find a darker one, and darkred just won't do ...

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:37 pm


[ Pat ]

xd

bleh, I don't feel like finding my html to find a darker one, and darkred just won't do ...


Picky. :6
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:39 pm


Brilliance
Picky. :6


It has to match with my current theme sweatdrop

Gonna change font when my quest is over 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:40 pm


[ Pat ]
It has to match with my current theme sweatdrop

Gonna change font when my quest is over 3nodding


But... what if your quest never ends? D=
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:48 pm


Brilliance
But... what if your quest never ends? D=

I only need one more item, which I'll be able to buy in 2k, and I change theme, quest or no quest 3nodding

like this? A bit too dark ...

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 3:59 pm


[ Pat ]

I only need one more item, which I'll be able to buy in 2k, and I change theme, quest or no quest 3nodding

like this? A bit too dark ...


Oh good. =D That means no piercing red font, right?
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:00 pm


Brilliance
Oh good. =D That means no piercing red font, right?

3nodding

no guarantee that the next one won't be worse though xd

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:06 pm


[ Pat ]

3nodding

no guarantee that the next one won't be worse though xd


Anything but yellow, orange, or cyan. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:09 pm


Brilliance
Anything but yellow, orange, or cyan. 3nodding

aww ...

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Brilliance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 4:14 pm


[ Pat ]

aww ...


Ahh! D=
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 6:44 pm


Brilliance
[ Pat ]

aww ...


Ahh! D=


That was a hot font colour combination!

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 6:13 pm


DeathByExplosion.
That was a hot font colour combination!

*goes to make an avie on the simulator with those colors*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:05 pm


*tries to see if the guilds are back*

It works! =D

Bronze Alexander
Crew



Sutefi


Sparkly Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2004 5:39 pm


Loves it uberly! ^^
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//