Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy XI

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: final fantasy XI, mmorpg, squareenix, eleven 

Reply Final Fantasy XI
LEt this thread die, new plan Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teloss

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 4:53 pm


+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Name: Teloss
Race: Hume
Nation: Bastok
Job: Rdm/whm (soon to be smn ^_^)
Server: Cerberus

i've been playin for about 4 months now i think... i lvl really slow so im only 28rdm/8whm. i am eagerly awaiting getting OUT OF KAZHAM!!!

i DO like rdm AF armor, smn AF armor, tarutarus wearing whm AF armor, talking to my infinantly obnoxious linkshell, doing goldsmithing...although it is very expensive and i havent had time to rly lvl it.

i DON'T like the chocobo music, kazham, qufim, waiting for parties (though i do like playing with the autotranslate function while i wait, hehe) and... hmmm... oh our ls leader's brother took away all of our pearl sacks so i dont like that either...

if anyone has any good get rich schemes please PM me. hahahahaha i am always on the lookout for fast cash without much work, haha.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:22 pm


i'm new to gaia and to this guild, so i just wanted to say hi.

Aigon

Whitemage

23

pandemonium

Eigon


Kazuma

Conservative Cat

13,750 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2004 6:51 pm


Character Name: Miyohko

Nation: Federation of Windurst

Server: Ramuh
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:55 pm


character name - spatula
nation - Windurst
server - Unicorn

I'm currently a mithra theif, level 6 heart

wildwoman


sakuralove15

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2004 1:07 pm


Character name:Yunachan
Race:Hum/female
Nation:Windurst
Server:Unicorn
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 9:32 am


Character Name: Painezy
Race/Sex: Hume, Female.
Nation: Bastok
Job/Sub: dragoon/warrior
Level: 51/25
Crafts/Lvls: Fishing 17/Smiting 5/Goldsmiting3/Woodworking 3/ Cloth 31
Linkshell: Neo-amethyst/Constant Chaos/Soonernation/Thealastiarfanclub/the legends of bizmarck
Server: Bizmarck

Real Name: ??????
Age: ??

PaInE_28


DarkShneider

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:38 pm


Name:Skurai
Kingdom:sandoria
Race:Elvaan
Job(current):Ranger/Ninja
Server:Siren
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:23 am


Character Name: neo sepiroth
Race/Sex: demon / human
Nation: You're nightmares scream
Job/Sub: Warrior Mime
Level: LV 50 warrior
Crafts/Lvls: Assiasinate
Linkshell: none
Server: all

Real Name: mitchell koning
Age: 15
Location:the netherlands
Bio: .............

neo sepiroth


Teloss

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 8:36 pm


Teh~Dark~One
are these questions about gaia or real life???
about ffxi.....


Name: Teloss
Nation: Bastok
Server: Cerberus
Race: Hume
Job: Red Mage
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2004 7:05 pm


Thanks for accepting me.

Char name: Darshendros
Nation: Bastok (we will rule ze vorld! scream )
Server: Valefor
Jobs: 20 RDM, 12 BLM

If anyone would like to help me get my BLM to 20, just shoot me a PM. ^^;

Darshendros the Eternal

Malevolent Sex Symbol


Sheori_Baxton
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 1:47 am


naw bastok just has the easyiest missions...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 4:35 am


Character Name: Resha
Race/Sex: Mithra
Nation: San D'oria
Job/Sub: Monk
Level: 8
Crafts/Lvls: Erm...I'm not really sure right now.
Linkshell: Threads of Fate (roleplaying linkshell)
Server: Raganarok

Real Name: Amanda
Age: 12
Location: Rhode Island
Bio: Well, I'm quite the gamer and looking forward to getting the expansion, Chains of Promathia. I preordered it! Yay! Anyway, I'm also a flutist and violinist and I'm hoping to become an oboist as well. I'm quite the singer, too. That's actually what I want to go into when I get to college, possibly singing.

River Angel Odin


Rygel

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2004 6:59 pm


Character Name: Aerath
Race/Sex: Hume Male
Nation: Bastok
Job/Sub: Rdm/Blm
Level: 32
Crafts/Lvls: cooking(2)
Linkshell: i dunt remember
Server: Seraph

Real Name: Marc
Age: 18
Location: Delaware(school) Pa(Home)
Bio: I like to talk and help people. Give meh a /tell in-game.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2004 4:09 pm


Character Name: Hema, Topazus, Frreya
Race/Sex: Elvaan, Taru, Mithra
Nation: San D'oria, San D'oria, Windurst
Job/Sub/lvl: RDM49/WHM25-NIN10-SMN9, WHM3(not used for lvling), WAR8
Crafts/Lvls: Fishing2, Cooking4, Woodworking4
Linkshell: Too many to name...
Server: Fenrir

Real Name: don't stalk me xd
Age: 17
Location: NY
Bio: I'm a huge fan of FF, Anime, T.M.Revolution and Tomiko Van blaugh
In FFXI, I'm a linkshell whore, holding as many as 23 linkpearls and owning 2,
I plan on getting my RDM to 75 (after recently leaving my static party that held me back for 3 months of lvling). I was stuck at lv.30 but somehow I've managed to lvl pretty fast in just a month. Though I have almost all of the Advanced Jobs, except DRG and DRK, I'm not going to lvl any of them until my RDM and WHM are in their 60's. There's hope for me yet. whee

HeMaTiK


Nithiliak

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:54 am


Name: Nithiliak
Server: Fairy
Jobs: 41DRK, 30WAR, 23THF, 12MNK, 10BST, 9RNG
Main Job: 41DRK/20WAR
Race: Elvaan
Reply
Final Fantasy XI

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//