Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Story
OOC Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ardyn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:35 am


lol
PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:13 pm


I think we should have some sort of posting order. This 'Post when you get a chance' thing is kinda... weird. Unorganized. What do you think, Adryn-dear?

VampirePenguins
Captain


Hukari_Imori

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 8:17 am


The only problem with changing it from the post when you get a chance is if you see a post and have a great idea for a retort, you may not be able to because someone else will post and change whats going on.

However, with no order the people who aren't able to get on here as often get screwed over with not being able to do anything or may miss a battle or something. Then when they do post, they have to act as if they weren't involved. And what fun is that?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 2:05 pm


I Don't think that will work because if two people are having an argument that won't work, and if its your turn and you aren't really involded in the moment you have one full post of rambling on.

Deariey

6,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100

AllesandraHayes

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2006 11:18 pm


Well... I say it is fend for yourself, on things like that, but maybe we could schedule a 20 minute roleplay session every week or so, where we're all here at once and can retort immediately to something or have an epic battle with everyone involved.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:23 am


*shrugs* I have no idea what to do... I just know it appears we are now looking for a new Kouji. Has anyone else quit the rp?

Ardyn
Vice Captain


Ardyn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 12:35 am


*Has suddenly developed semi-good idea and raises hand, waving it vigorously in the air.*

Okay it has kinks like crazy. *puts hand down* It might help a little. So... The post we are on now is starting a quest. So at different times, when it seems logical, we shall create a new board. I think this helps a little. I have another idea to add to this but I have a few things to do first and I need to get off soon. I'll post the other idea tomorrow or later if I still remember it. Otherwise... Feedback welcome!
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:19 am


Thats not a bad idea, break the story down into chapters. Have the first chapter be the summons, second be all of us meeting, third being the start, ect. After we get done with it, if we get done with it, we can take all of the RP's and edit them around and make them all fit and make a book out of it. ^^

Hukari_Imori


Ardyn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 10:13 am


Ohhh... I like that.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 11:04 am


I was thinking more along the lines of missions. Obviously, we cant stay in the woods forever. Going to a town would be good, then breaking up into smaller groups to go 'find' things like food, a place to bunk, work, clothing, suplies. Obviously, no one realy knows what is needed of them, except that they are to fight evil. I think that we could come upon a town that seems to be having some ... issues with the local wildlife. Like mosters stealing children, or coming on and having a feeding frendzy.. somethin like that.

THe group settles in to the town after hearing the misfortunes, seeing that as their first mission as the chosen ones. Groups will form and people will go off together and help patrol the town till the monsters or evil is taken care of. Then they go to the next problem area of the land.

Or, the group can be split into two groups, each having one of the 'evil main characters' to mess things up, and go to two town/viliges.

VampirePenguins
Captain


Ardyn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:43 pm


While that is a good idea and I was going to suggest something similar... We are going to want to group up again eventually which may be hard because we'll be at different places at different times... But thinking about it I'm beginning to like that.

That's actually what the other forum was going to be for. When we split up and go our separate ways and this main forum is for announcements, ooc, and the group main story. I could probably just switch that one though...

I'll make a poll and see what the other members think.

I think we got our other evil character. *Cheers*
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 3:17 am


You have indeed. And he is mean, nasty and... and mean. And he likes chocolate.

Oh wait, you mean Bora? Oopsie. ^^;

*nods* The premade evil character didn't seem to be taking anyones fancy, so you got Bora and me instead. He's a demonic assassin. The payment provides a convenient excuse for Bora to be tracking the group members for three weeks through rough terrain.

It doesn't improve his disposition, however.

Barton Guard William


sineous

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:37 pm


so should i start were the old Kouji left off, or just start anew?
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:02 pm


ok never mind i just got finished reading the last page and found out my answer. lol xd

sineous


Barton Guard William

PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 12:26 am


Start anew. Well, you already know that, don't you? ^^
Reply
The Story

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//