Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
The notes of a madman. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:14 pm


I luff teh word gnaw. xd
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:17 pm


DeathByExplosion.
I luff teh word gnaw. xd

I like saying it. Nah. Guh-nah. gee-nuh. And so on. gonk

Krey


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:18 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
I luff teh word gnaw. xd

I like saying it. Nah. Guh-nah. gee-nuh. And so on. gonk


whee
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:19 pm


Have you ever tried making that face in the mirror? It's... Retarded, yet fun. gonk heart

Krey


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:19 pm


Krey
Pat,
Well, what if the person knows in advance that they're going to be raped, but can't do anything about it? (ie. Fangurls + Krey = Unsurprising rape) That wouldn't be surprise sex. It would still be non consetual... For the first few seconds anyway.


Lemme present you another equation that might clear any doubts you had over my theory:

God = Pat - getting up at 7 every sunday

thus,

Pat > God

With this, I declare that 2 + 2 = fish

and ban rape from existence.



Now bow, Dammit! scream
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:25 pm


Pat,

a = b
a^2 = a*b
a^2-b^2 = a*b-b^2
(a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b)
(a+b) = b
a+a = a
2a = a
2 = 1

Suck that.

Krey


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:32 pm


Krey
Pat,

a = b
a^2 = a*b
a^2-b^2 = a*b-b^2
(a+b)(a-b) = b(a-b)
(a+b) = b
a+a = a
2a = a
2 = 1

Suck that.


That could work.

Only, there is no ******** link between your equations. It's all good until you arrive to (a+b) = b

the only thing you prove by that is that a isn't equal to b, or that one of the value is equal to zero.

But it does mess your mind up for a while.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:34 pm


Don't worry, I didn't actually think it up. I got it off the net. In actuallity, it's wrong, because at some point, you divide by zero, which is a no, no. 3nodding
I just like the effect it has on people's heads.

Krey


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:36 pm


bleh. Normal mathematics give me headaches, imagine impossible ones @_@
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:38 pm


Math is the equivilant to being kicked in the crotch... Repeatedly, to moi. gonk

Krey


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:39 pm


Krey
Math is the equivilant to being kicked in the crotch... Repeatedly, to moi. gonk

I couldn't have put it any more poetically. Chapeau.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2004 9:42 pm


I could have.
Testicles, the ache,
the pain shall never stop,
the cast known as calculator,
doesn't stop the kicking,
in my groin.
Math.
It kicks so hard...
eek gonk

Krey


Lutie-Loo
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2004 12:46 pm


Wow. I think you lost me somewhere where it said cow and cheese. Anyways...
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:32 pm


Cheese is mold. 3nodding

This is such a hella coincidence!!! This thread was posted four days before the date of my manufaction...Weirdness. xd

Yes Kiwis, my birthday is September 29th if you couldn't do the math... stare

FayeVal

Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//