Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
UTNoG IDs! Get yours today! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YAR! I BE A........poll?
  :o!
View Results

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:17 pm


Theunwanted1
Semine
Theunwanted1
Semine
Theunwanted1


where can i apply for a job O.O


Well there is the "Grove" thread on the main page.
But we have only one "head" spot left, and, nothing personal, but I don't think you're quite old enough to get that one. sweatdrop
And it doesn't seem like one you'd want.
But soon there will be sub jobs from each "head" you can apply for!
They just need to make them. mrgreen


eek how old do you have to be >_>....meh...well i'll await the other jobs i guess


I meant an old member.
Not actual age.
I'm saving those for the older memebers or those that have really been..... "go-getters" if you catch my drift.
Those with their dedication levels as insane as mine! ((Not to say some one isn't dedicated, but I'm just creepy like that. O.o))


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH....ok...i got ya....even though....the older members are inactive...and the 1's that aren't already have jobs >_>


I know and it's making me grumpy!

I'm giving them a little more time before I open it to everyone. >.<
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:22 pm


BrokenLiberty
UTNoG's ? Cool. Sign me up for one. Well, as one of those " If you ever get the chance " typa things.


Name: Katsushiro Kimura
Avi: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Nickname: Shiro, Griever
Guild Rank: member
RP occupation: N/A
Known for: Survivor of Shen-shi-tutsuiken massacre.
Quote: "Liberty is but a perception wrapped in false truths."

Right-o!

I should be able to get these all done.......once Tae gets me another quote! gonk

Semine
Vice Captain


Theunwanted1

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:29 pm


Semine
Theunwanted1
Semine
Theunwanted1
Semine
Theunwanted1


where can i apply for a job O.O


Well there is the "Grove" thread on the main page.
But we have only one "head" spot left, and, nothing personal, but I don't think you're quite old enough to get that one. sweatdrop
And it doesn't seem like one you'd want.
But soon there will be sub jobs from each "head" you can apply for!
They just need to make them. mrgreen


eek how old do you have to be >_>....meh...well i'll await the other jobs i guess


I meant an old member.
Not actual age.
I'm saving those for the older memebers or those that have really been..... "go-getters" if you catch my drift.
Those with their dedication levels as insane as mine! ((Not to say some one isn't dedicated, but I'm just creepy like that. O.o))


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH....ok...i got ya....even though....the older members are inactive...and the 1's that aren't already have jobs >_>


I know and it's making me grumpy!

I'm giving them a little more time before I open it to everyone. >.<


ok....sounds good to me
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:44 pm


Theunwanted1
Semine
Theunwanted1
Semine
Theunwanted1


eek how old do you have to be >_>....meh...well i'll await the other jobs i guess


I meant an old member.
Not actual age.
I'm saving those for the older memebers or those that have really been..... "go-getters" if you catch my drift.
Those with their dedication levels as insane as mine! ((Not to say some one isn't dedicated, but I'm just creepy like that. O.o))


OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH....ok...i got ya....even though....the older members are inactive...and the 1's that aren't already have jobs >_>


I know and it's making me grumpy!

I'm giving them a little more time before I open it to everyone. >.<


ok....sounds good to me


Yu~up. xp

Semine
Vice Captain


here_in_heart

PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:27 pm


Name: here_in_heart
Avi to be used(Image!): http://avatar.gaiaonline.com/gaia/members/ava/3a/67/668159aa40673a_flip.png?t=1156890780_3.00_10
(Just my normal one)
Nickname: N/A
Guild Rank: Member
RP Occupation:Guest
Known for: playing devil's advocate. twisted
Quote: "I'm a cynnical optimist and a romantic pessimist!" (or just "I'm a cynnical optimist" if the other is too long.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:50 pm


Oh! I want one heart

If you don't mind, of course X3

Name: Marakamiya
Avi to be used(Image!): User Image
Nickname: The Box-cutter Ninja
Guild Rank: member
RP Occupation: guest
Known for: ice cream rp's X3
Quote: "It's half-asstic!"

marakamiya

Dapper Hunter

19,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Tsukiko Moschet

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 11:40 am


Name: Akane the Dragon
Avi to be used(Image!): User Image
Nickname: Akane
Guild Rank: Member
RP Occupation: Job Pending
Known for: staring at fires and randomness
Quote: QUACK!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:32 pm


ZOMG UR SIGGY IS SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theunwanted1


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:02 pm


I've got it! DBGT sucks mega Dragon Balls!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 4:34 pm


Tae Sheng
I've got it! DBGT sucks mega Dragon Balls!
rolleyes

It's about time!

My list is backing up because of you! xp

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:52 pm


Semine
Tae Sheng
I've got it! DBGT sucks mega Dragon Balls!
rolleyes

It's about time!

My list is backing up because of you! xp
Eh heh.... sweatdrop Runaway!*runs away to look at Kumoricon pics*
PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:00 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
Tae Sheng
I've got it! DBGT sucks mega Dragon Balls!
rolleyes

It's about time!

My list is backing up because of you! xp
Eh heh.... sweatdrop Runaway!*runs away to look at Kumoricon pics*


I've finished it though!

The rest are all still pending. sweatdrop

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 1:39 pm


Semine
Tae Sheng
Semine
Tae Sheng
I've got it! DBGT sucks mega Dragon Balls!
rolleyes

It's about time!

My list is backing up because of you! xp
Eh heh.... sweatdrop Runaway!*runs away to look at Kumoricon pics*


I've finished it though!

The rest are all still pending. sweatdrop
Yes I saw! I like it! How is school by the by?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:06 pm


Oh Yay!! blaugh Thank you!!

marakamiya

Dapper Hunter

19,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 7:43 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
Tae Sheng
Semine
Tae Sheng
I've got it! DBGT sucks mega Dragon Balls!
rolleyes

It's about time!

My list is backing up because of you! xp
Eh heh.... sweatdrop Runaway!*runs away to look at Kumoricon pics*


I've finished it though!

The rest are all still pending. sweatdrop
Yes I saw! I like it! How is school by the by?


You damn well better! rolleyes

s**t-tastic. stare
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//