Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply United Tree Ninjas of Gaia
The Grove! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to join us?
  I'd love to! ^_^
  NO! 'Cause I be stinky! >.<
View Results

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 9:58 pm


DarkSerena
Okay, does this look good?


Contest thing again
A guild I'm in and a few friends of mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.
The prize will be sent to the winner by our guild's mule account as soon as judging is finished and the winner announced. 3nodding

TIMELINE:
The contest starts tonight and will end this Sunday (August 20th) at midnight, EST or when we get 15 submissions. Whichever comes first.

JUDGING:
Judging will take place this Sunday, midnight EST. I, Semine, and Tae Sheng will be the judges, as we are both mods of the guild and going to run the RP. 3nodding The winner will be posted here and also notified by PM. The prize gold will then be sent to him/her by our guild's mule account.
That looks awesome!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:00 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
How's this? Feel free to suggest anything. 3nodding

And how long should the contest run for?


Darkness's Tektek Contest Idea
A guild I'm in and a few friends on mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen


I would advertise the guild, but that's not allowed in Avatar Talk. So we can't link it or mention the actual guild or mention we are recruiting. sweatdrop

I will put the judging in. 3nodding

Yeah, I was thinking it should run till Sunday night. Or until we get 15 submission. Whichever is first. 3nodding Does that sound good?


Aww, well s**t cakes!

But I suppose we have our siggies, eh?

TAE!
GET A UTNoG BANNER IN YOH' SIGGEH'!

It's needed, at least for this contest! crying

I think till Sunday, unless it doesn't go well at all.
We want at least three different choices!

That is unless we find a completely FABULOUS one! heart
OK OK!!! Uhhh.... where are they again? sweatdrop


stare

Perhaps the thread titled, "Sticky: Tree Ninja Banners-eth! Submit your own! (Please?)"

surprised !

mrgreen

Semine
Vice Captain


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:02 pm


Tae Sheng
DarkSerena
Okay, does this look good?


Contest thing again
A guild I'm in and a few friends of mine is/are working on setting up a bar RP thread! We would like to have uniforms for the main bar staff. My own Tekteking attempts have failed miserabley. sweatdrop So let's have a contest!

RULES:
-Please use the WHITE BASE on Tektek for your submission.
-Ninja-ish themes are welcomed, though any sort of waitress/bar attendant appropiate outfit is fine!
-Please keep the outfit UNDER 5k! That means no donation items or rares.
-BE CREATIVE!
-You may submit up to three Tekteks.
-Be polite and no whining.

PRIZE:
4k in pure gold.
The prize will be sent to the winner by our guild's mule account as soon as judging is finished and the winner announced. 3nodding

TIMELINE:
The contest starts tonight and will end this Sunday (August 20th) at midnight, EST or when we get 15 submissions. Whichever comes first.

JUDGING:
Judging will take place this Sunday, midnight EST. I, Semine, and Tae Sheng will be the judges, as we are both mods of the guild and going to run the RP. 3nodding The winner will be posted here and also notified by PM. The prize gold will then be sent to him/her by our guild's mule account.
That looks awesome!


Ditto!

Except there should not be a "both" when talking about the judging, as there are three of us.
lol

heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:02 pm


Semine
Tae Sheng
Semine
DarkSerena
Semine

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen


I would advertise the guild, but that's not allowed in Avatar Talk. So we can't link it or mention the actual guild or mention we are recruiting. sweatdrop

I will put the judging in. 3nodding

Yeah, I was thinking it should run till Sunday night. Or until we get 15 submission. Whichever is first. 3nodding Does that sound good?


Aww, well s**t cakes!

But I suppose we have our siggies, eh?

TAE!
GET A UTNoG BANNER IN YOH' SIGGEH'!

It's needed, at least for this contest! crying

I think till Sunday, unless it doesn't go well at all.
We want at least three different choices!

That is unless we find a completely FABULOUS one! heart
OK OK!!! Uhhh.... where are they again? sweatdrop


stare

Perhaps the thread titled, "Sticky: Tree Ninja Banners-eth! Submit your own! (Please?)"

surprised !

mrgreen
Ah! eek


Eh... heh... heh! sweatdrop

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:03 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
Tae Sheng
Semine
DarkSerena
Semine

Sounds good!

I'll come and moderate with you if you like!
Perhaps you should mention it is for the UTNoG, and have linkage to the thread//guild?
twisted

It may convince people of our coolness!

But it sounds good!
You, Tae and I shall be the judges I think, so you should post that up, if you'd like to. heart

I think it should run for... one week!

Maybe?

Meeeh...
Maybe just this weekend.
If it's active enough that is. 3nodding

mrgreen


I would advertise the guild, but that's not allowed in Avatar Talk. So we can't link it or mention the actual guild or mention we are recruiting. sweatdrop

I will put the judging in. 3nodding

Yeah, I was thinking it should run till Sunday night. Or until we get 15 submission. Whichever is first. 3nodding Does that sound good?


Aww, well s**t cakes!

But I suppose we have our siggies, eh?

TAE!
GET A UTNoG BANNER IN YOH' SIGGEH'!

It's needed, at least for this contest! crying

I think till Sunday, unless it doesn't go well at all.
We want at least three different choices!

That is unless we find a completely FABULOUS one! heart
OK OK!!! Uhhh.... where are they again? sweatdrop


stare

Perhaps the thread titled, "Sticky: Tree Ninja Banners-eth! Submit your own! (Please?)"

surprised !

mrgreen
Ah! eek


Eh... heh... heh! sweatdrop


And you have the nerve to call me dense.

stare
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:05 pm


Okay, I changed it to Monday.

And @{m}: I was thinking that. But I was using "both" to refer to our jobs. So I'm not sure which way is proper! gonk I changed it to "we three are both..." I think that's right.

Okay, I'm posting it now! I'll then reserve a post for the submissions and get you guys a link! whee

DarkSerena
Vice Captain


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:08 pm


PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:09 pm


DarkSerena
Okay, I changed it to Monday.

And @{m}: I was thinking that. But I was using "both" to refer to our jobs. So I'm not sure which way is proper! gonk I changed it to "we three are both..." I think that's right.

Okay, I'm posting it now! I'll then reserve a post for the submissions and get you guys a link! whee


Ah.
Wouldn't it be "we three are botheach..."?

Hurrah!

-wiggles-

Semine
Vice Captain


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:11 pm


Semine
DarkSerena
Okay, I changed it to Monday.

And @{m}: I was thinking that. But I was using "both" to refer to our jobs. So I'm not sure which way is proper! gonk I changed it to "we three are both..." I think that's right.

Okay, I'm posting it now! I'll then reserve a post for the submissions and get you guys a link! whee


Ah.
Wouldn't it be "we three are botheach..."?

Hurrah!

-wiggles-


I just took out the word "both." sweatdrop xp

That works.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:13 pm


DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
Okay, I changed it to Monday.

And @{m}: I was thinking that. But I was using "both" to refer to our jobs. So I'm not sure which way is proper! gonk I changed it to "we three are both..." I think that's right.

Okay, I'm posting it now! I'll then reserve a post for the submissions and get you guys a link! whee


Ah.
Wouldn't it be "we three are botheach..."?

Hurrah!

-wiggles-


Indeed!

::wiggles too::

xp


mrgreen

This seems awfully exciting, eh?
I can't spell "exciting" right now.
I swear it's wrong!

-ponders-

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:13 pm


There! Are you happy now!~
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:14 pm


Tae Sheng
There! Are you happy now!~


YES!

You, Dark and I all have the same banner!

The one I made! heart

Semine
Vice Captain


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:16 pm


Semine
Tae Sheng
There! Are you happy now!~


YES!

You, Dark and I all have the same banner!

The one I made! heart


That's because it's the best one (IMO)!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:19 pm


DarkSerena
Semine
Tae Sheng
There! Are you happy now!~


YES!

You, Dark and I all have the same banner!

The one I made! heart


That's because it's the best one (IMO)!


IMO?
OH!

In my opinion?

Thank you Darkness! heart

-whines-
Tae!

I wish I was a size nine!
-yearns-
I LOVE THAT DRESS!

I MUST GET SKINNIER!

I need to go down one//two dress sizes! ((It varies. >.<))

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 10:20 pm


DarkSerena
Semine
Tae Sheng
There! Are you happy now!~


YES!

You, Dark and I all have the same banner!

The one I made! heart


That's because it's the best one (IMO)!
Actually I just grabbed the one I saw yu guys using... sweatdrop
Reply
United Tree Ninjas of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//