Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting
Para's Hand-drawn Pic's!![CLOSED!] A shop will be open soon! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelicPara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:26 pm


tamahometheogre
i lost myself there


Aren't we all! xp
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 3:59 pm


AngelicPara
Hakumei
Wow, they're all so cool. o.o;

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw me. ^^


No prob! I'm allways happy to give some one sonthing! n_n heart


Thats a very nice thing to do. 3nodding

ShaIIow


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:01 pm


Hakumei
AngelicPara
Hakumei
Wow, they're all so cool. o.o;

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw me. ^^


No prob! I'm allways happy to give some one sonthing! n_n heart


Thats a very nice thing to do. 3nodding


heh. thankx. I dont really try to be so nice... but I feel what I do is the right thing to do. n_n heart
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:36 pm


AngelicPara
Hakumei
AngelicPara
Hakumei
Wow, they're all so cool. o.o;

Thank you so much for taking the time to draw me. ^^


No prob! I'm allways happy to give some one sonthing! n_n heart


Thats a very nice thing to do. 3nodding


heh. thankx. I dont really try to be so nice... but I feel what I do is the right thing to do. n_n heart


o.o; Yeah, with the high prices for art these days. :/

ShaIIow


Lavender_Dreams

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:46 pm


O___O i love mine! ^___^ *huggles*
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 4:57 pm


i think your art is great 3nodding you may need to work on hands though 3nodding

ValochRebirth


AngelicPara

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 5:17 pm


ValochRebirth
i think your art is great 3nodding you may need to work on hands though 3nodding


yep I admit my weakness is Hands and Feet!!! gonk
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 9:06 pm


blah..... stare

AngelicPara


ValochRebirth

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2004 11:32 pm


AngelicPara
ValochRebirth
i think your art is great 3nodding you may need to work on hands though 3nodding


yep I admit my weakness is Hands and Feet!!! gonk
i can help you sometime if youd like. but your never on aim anymore. so its kinda hard to contact you. domokun
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2004 5:42 pm


That would be awsome!!!! blaugh

AngelicPara


Alykia

Confident Dreamer

25,075 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Skill Up 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 1:18 pm


Yay for her coolness
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 2:12 pm


n_n heart

AngelicPara


Suicide Dance Party

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2004 6:08 pm


could you make me one?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:05 pm


Could you draw me please?

Drigid


Little Draggon Zhao Yun

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 4:38 pm


Could I get one? n____n heart
Reply
Bishoujo and Bishonen Hunting

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//