| Luvin' Shojo Beat?? |
| YEA!! <3 |
|
92% |
[ 46 ] |
| Kinda.... |
|
6% |
[ 3 ] |
| Not really... |
|
2% |
[ 1 ] |
|
| Total Votes : 50 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:51 am
I really feel bad for ya guys. I live in a small town, so there is always a large stack of stuff, which makes it easy for me to get it. sweatdrop
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:07 pm
XxfushigipinayxX ZEROgravitation I suscribed in June. They sent July, didnt send August, and sent September. I wonder if there going to send me October... sweatdrop That sounds a little like what happened to me...I technically subscribed last October, but they never sent December or January, so I'm wondering if I'll get this year's October sweatdrop I hope they send it. I think I'm just going to buy it when it comes out. That way I dont have to worry about missing a issue xp
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 7:23 am
ZEROgravitation XxfushigipinayxX ZEROgravitation I suscribed in June. They sent July, didnt send August, and sent September. I wonder if there going to send me October... sweatdrop That sounds a little like what happened to me...I technically subscribed last October, but they never sent December or January, so I'm wondering if I'll get this year's October sweatdrop I hope they send it. I think I'm just going to buy it when it comes out. That way I dont have to worry about missing a issue xp My friend had a similar problem. I think Viz ended up resubscribing her for free since she got one issue and then stopped getting them. She now gets them all on time.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:35 pm
How much is it for a year subscription?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:17 pm
tasukilover How much is it for a year subscription? Around $35.00, I think.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:05 pm
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:11 pm
Depends on how much of the manga in it you intend to read and how regularly you buy it. If it's just one or two stories, then I'd say to just buy the graphic noel when they come out. But if it's most of them, then get the magazine. Over the course of a year, you save about $30 if you subscribe rather than buying each issue from a store.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:16 pm
just got the latest issue yesterday...
i love the NANA hairstyles...^^
yuki's on the cover...
i might be getting the one she's wearing...soo cute!

|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:21 pm
Finally got the Sept. issue. And it was the only one there too!
At Barne's n Nobles, they didnt even have, which they usually do. But I asked the guy and he said they werent even gonna get it.
So I tried Tower Records. I went back and forth looking for it, but it wasn't there. So I stared really hard at the Shounen Jump they had cause it looked like something was behind it. They only had one of those too, and behind it I hoped it was SB, and it was, Icould tell from just seeing the top part cause it had color pages. Praise the Lord, I was so happy.
Well there's my story. To hot to right correctly though. Sorry.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:27 pm
the october issue is sooo cool...
there's another competition...
you could win...vampire knight pendant...weeee
the NANA hairstyles were coolio!....

|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:45 pm
How did you get the October issue already? I NEED to read Vampire Knight and Crimson Hero! I'll read Nana too. I already read 4 volumes of Absolute Boyfriend so I don't need to read them in the Shojo Beat magazine.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:00 pm
Subcribing gets you the issues earlier.
I really need to subcribe....I wanna see that pendant comtest.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:52 pm
yep subscribing...^^
and sometimes you get free gifts...exclusively for subscribers...
although...i didn't get one yet...
and plus...you get special access to some of the places in their website...

|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:31 pm
Really? But the thing is that i only like 4 out of the 6 stories in there. That would be a waste wouldn't it? I'm not sure..
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:52 pm
Agh, I want that pendant from the latest contest...but I have no skill with fabric at all. Just looking at the costumes they had in one of the sections made me wanna go, "How am I supposed to compete with that when my thing'll probably come out looking like a couple of rags sewn together and falling at the seams?!"
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|