Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply CONTESTS! ---> Official UTNoG Business! Hush hush! New Contests with fab prizes coming!
So.... how'd you find us? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is {m} really luffly?
  Yes!
  Yes!
  no.
  YeS~
  Y3s!
  yes.
  Bitches!
View Results

Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:10 pm


~Dusty_Star~
Semine
.....Oi!

How'd I get involved in this?

Though I be the one called {m}...........

supposedly.


It is U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew ma NInja SCensus would not go Warong!!!1!111

U R DA {m}!!! eek

-PooFs- ninja


X]


stare


Eeeeeh... bah.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 10:11 pm


DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
Woo! whee ((Designated Driver. For a bar RP. I know, lame. xp ))

That's cute, too. whee The Police are pretty good!

I can look past all that! gonk We can make it work! I swear!



xd

'Night!

User Image

Aah.
You're not allowed that job at our bar! >.<
You're too good for that! lol

Did you just send me a banana split?!!

I'm quoting the rapist bit. mrgreen


Woo! I'm too cool! surprised whee

I did indeed! Was it tastey?

Nope!
I'm on a diet!

Gotta keep my turtle-y shape, no? mrgreen

But it will go on my table, once I can decorate my house. >.<


But your tutle-y shape is... Well, oval-ish! No need to diet to keep that! xp

You know how to do that? ninja


............DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!

Semine
Vice Captain


I am Sparkle

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:23 pm


Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena
Woo! whee ((Designated Driver. For a bar RP. I know, lame. xp ))

That's cute, too. whee The Police are pretty good!

I can look past all that! gonk We can make it work! I swear!



xd

'Night!

User Image

Aah.
You're not allowed that job at our bar! >.<
You're too good for that! lol

Did you just send me a banana split?!!

I'm quoting the rapist bit. mrgreen


Woo! I'm too cool! surprised whee

I did indeed! Was it tastey?

Nope!
I'm on a diet!

Gotta keep my turtle-y shape, no? mrgreen

But it will go on my table, once I can decorate my house. >.<


But your tutle-y shape is... Well, oval-ish! No need to diet to keep that! xp

You know how to do that? ninja


............DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!


::huggles {m}-chan:: I didn't mean it in a mean way! crying Forgive me!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:56 pm


I am Sparkle
Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena


Woo! I'm too cool! surprised whee

I did indeed! Was it tastey?

Nope!
I'm on a diet!

Gotta keep my turtle-y shape, no? mrgreen

But it will go on my table, once I can decorate my house. >.<


But your tutle-y shape is... Well, oval-ish! No need to diet to keep that! xp

You know how to do that? ninja


............DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!


::huggles {m}-chan:: I didn't mean it in a mean way! crying Forgive me!


-Squeeeeeeeee!-
I made yelling noises!

-ish huggled-

I barely even remember this convo. lol

Semine
Vice Captain


~Dusty_Star~
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:14 pm


I am Sparkle
Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
DarkSerena


Woo! I'm too cool! surprised whee

I did indeed! Was it tastey?

Nope!
I'm on a diet!

Gotta keep my turtle-y shape, no? mrgreen

But it will go on my table, once I can decorate my house. >.<


But your tutle-y shape is... Well, oval-ish! No need to diet to keep that! xp

You know how to do that? ninja


............DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME!


::huggles {m}-chan:: I didn't mean it in a mean way! crying Forgive me!


I take it...you're Dark Serena too... eek

question question

Second account? smile

-PooFs- ninja
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:28 pm


~Dusty_Star~
I take it...you're Dark Serena too... eek

question question

Second account? smile

-PooFs-


Indeed I am! Though I think you already figured it out in the Intro thread. This be my mule account! whee

I am Sparkle


~Dusty_Star~
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:51 pm


I am Sparkle
~Dusty_Star~
I take it...you're Dark Serena too... eek

question question

Second account? smile

-PooFs-


Indeed I am! Though I think you already figured it out in the Intro thread. This be my mule account! whee


Yesh, I didish...ish. xd

Oh Noeeess!1!!! I figot mi ninja face afta mi PooFs. gonk

-PooFs- ninja
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 8:06 am


well uh...i found you guys while i wuz looking for a Ninja Guild....cuz i'm just that ninja =P....ANYWAYS....i love being a tree ninja (funnier when i'm a rock ninja, but tree ninja is always good)....so...thats y i'm here heart heart heart

Theunwanted1


~Dusty_Star~
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 12:22 pm


Theunwanted1
well uh...i found you guys while i wuz looking for a Ninja Guild....cuz i'm just that ninja =P....ANYWAYS....i love being a tree ninja (funnier when i'm a rock ninja, but tree ninja is always good)....so...thats y i'm here heart heart heart


Wellcommeeee!

We shwuld g0 rw0k N1njaiiinnnggzzzz 2gader shomedime! 3nodding

-PooFs- ninja
PostPosted: Sun Aug 27, 2006 1:13 pm


~Dusty_Star~
Theunwanted1
well uh...i found you guys while i wuz looking for a Ninja Guild....cuz i'm just that ninja =P....ANYWAYS....i love being a tree ninja (funnier when i'm a rock ninja, but tree ninja is always good)....so...thats y i'm here heart heart heart


Wellcommeeee!

We shwuld g0 rw0k N1njaiiinnnggzzzz 2gader shomedime! 3nodding

-PooFs- ninja


ty...and we def should...i usually just hang out around my house (002942 bottom left corner) with a couple of my friends if i'm not out being ninja...come get me if i'm on!

Ninja Out ninja *poofs*

Theunwanted1


BrokenLiberty

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 1:14 am


I actually sought out this group. I was looking for something to get into to further my ninja skills. And instead I wound up here.

But this is a calm serene and awesome place, so Im glad I stumbled upon this site.

And the great {m} is someone I wish to meet in the future. . . .
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:35 pm


BrokenLiberty
I actually sought out this group. I was looking for something to get into to further my ninja skills. And instead I wound up here.

But this is a calm serene and awesome place, so Im glad I stumbled upon this site.

And the great {m} is someone I wish to meet in the future. . . .


surprised

That's sweet!

What... on towns?
Or................O.o


sweatdrop
I'm not sure how to react!

But I am meeting a guild member this weekend!
As in one I've never met before!

Hasamaruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! mrgreen

Semine
Vice Captain


Royul Crow-n

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 5:45 pm


wun~

Hai. I came across the thread, and since it had the word Ninja in it, i had to check it out!!! whee I'm obsessed with ninjas. of course, how can i not be obsessed, when i am one? I just have my dark-blue hitai-ate around my neck, and Gweechu-chan is hiding it with his head. xP
really. ninja

I had always been a tree ninja, i just didn't know it! :B i love hiding in the trees, and waiting for someone to pass by, and then i'd yell I AM A HAUNTED TREEEEEEEE and they'd stare at me "O.o" and walk off. I ninja houses, too. 3nodding I hide behind them, and make the house talk.

Once i had read the home page of the guild, i knew who {m} was. xD Because my asking-to-join thing was accepted by Semine.

ninja ...ninjas pwn pirates. mrgreen

and that is my boring life story. But it only begins...

Naga le boshi
kito tsune kare na
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:10 pm


Hotaru Kitsuki_Pure-Pure
wun~

Hai. I came across the thread, and since it had the word Ninja in it, i had to check it out!!! whee I'm obsessed with ninjas. of course, how can i not be obsessed, when i am one? I just have my dark-blue hitai-ate around my neck, and Gweechu-chan is hiding it with his head. xP
really. ninja

I had always been a tree ninja, i just didn't know it! :B i love hiding in the trees, and waiting for someone to pass by, and then i'd yell I AM A HAUNTED TREEEEEEEE and they'd stare at me "O.o" and walk off. I ninja houses, too. 3nodding I hide behind them, and make the house talk.

Once i had read the home page of the guild, i knew who {m} was. xD Because my asking-to-join thing was accepted by Semine.

ninja ...ninjas pwn pirates. mrgreen

and that is my boring life story. But it only begins...

Naga le boshi
kito tsune kare na


Yesh!
Well only the special get to know my nickname.
I go by either, though the people I like//know call me {m}....generally. xp

I welcome you!
Your application made me happy. heart

Well... applications make me happy!
......Good applications make me happy!

3nodding

I gave up on the Ninja band on Gaia.
Though I do have a Kitsune Mask. wink

Semine
Vice Captain


elijahschick

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:14 pm


I saw an ad for it in the forum, and thought it was a simply great idea! Ninjas Rock.
Reply
CONTESTS! ---> Official UTNoG Business! Hush hush! New Contests with fab prizes coming!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//