Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Guess who? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:38 pm


[ Pat ]
Krey
>w< Maybe you should find someone... Less original, then it might be harder... Although, most of the Eccentrics here are very original with their avatars. gonk


But I have a special one I'm working on ... ninja

might be harder, might be easier. I'll see when it's done ^_^

@ihm: redface heart

"Special" is a fancy way of saying retarded. gonk
Not really, but I say that everytime my sister says she's special. xd
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:46 pm


Krey
"Special" is a fancy way of saying retarded. gonk
Not really, but I say that everytime my sister says she's special. xd


It actually does look retarded! xd

I'd just need a bit of drool just there, and it'd be awesome. whee

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:49 pm


[ Pat ]
Krey
"Special" is a fancy way of saying retarded. gonk
Not really, but I say that everytime my sister says she's special. xd


It actually does look retarded! xd

I'd just need a bit of drool just there, and it'd be awesome. whee

xD That's great. Drool is great. Especially when drawn on a zombie.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:53 pm


Krey
xD That's great. Drool is great. Especially when drawn on a zombie.


It's not a zombie, and I can't draw drool ... worth trying, though whee

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:56 pm


[ Pat ]
Krey
xD That's great. Drool is great. Especially when drawn on a zombie.


It's not a zombie, and I can't draw drool ... worth trying, though whee

Well, just draw lightly, and erase if you can't draw it right.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:27 pm


Krey
Well, just draw lightly, and erase if you can't draw it right.

I draw pencil, and then ink it after. If you saw what I do on my sketches before erasing the pencil ...

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Peachy Paranoia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:29 pm


Oh! I want to play! I hope one starts up soon.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:31 pm


t a s t y
Oh! I want to play! I hope one starts up soon.

Then next one should be sunday, if everything goes well 3nodding

Bronze Alexander
Crew


Peachy Paranoia

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:32 pm


[ Pat ]
t a s t y
Oh! I want to play! I hope one starts up soon.

Then next one should be sunday, if everything goes well 3nodding


Hurray for you! surprised -Gives you an energy bar- 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:33 pm


[ Pat ]
t a s t y
Oh! I want to play! I hope one starts up soon.

Then next one should be sunday, if everything goes well 3nodding

Well, then, since in real life, nothing goes absolutely perfectly, I'll be expecting it Monday, or Tuesday. gonk 3nodding

Krey


Bronze Alexander
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 7:34 pm


Krey
Well, then, since in real life, nothing goes absolutely perfectly, I'll be expecting it Monday, or Tuesday. gonk 3nodding

Friday would be most likely xd
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//