Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Preservation Bin
Using Pendulums Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruhana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 9:10 am


ooo, interesting. i've heard of using pendulums .. i haven't tried yet but i really want to!
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 11:05 am


I have used Pendulums, I make them too for people if they really want them, I just made one again. ^^ I mean, I have no wiccan store close by I don't believe unless Fairy Dust in Port Jervis is a wiccan store and not a little hot topic haha. I guess I will have to check it out.

Ginvera

Reply
Preservation Bin

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//