Welcome to Gaia! ::

Teh Music Guild

Back to Guilds

For casual listeners and musicwhores alike. 

Tags: Rock, Alternative, Bands, Musician, Discussion 

Reply Teh Music Guild
Post your playlist! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RockStarKittyBabe

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:07 am


I have a 30 gig iPod full of MP3s, plus all my CDs. I have way too many to list. So I'll just put the last ten songs I listened to. I have a big mix of everything. I've basically got CDs from every genre of music.

heart heart heart

1. Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
2. Miss Murder - A.F.I.
3. Faint - Linkin Park
4. Stairway To Heaven - Led Zeppelin
5. Fast Cars And Freedom - Rascal Flatts
6. Tom Sawyer - Rush
7. I Feel Love - Venus Hum
8. Don't Forget To Remember Me - Carrie Underwood
9. Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
10. All That I've Got - The Used
 
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:34 am


My Playlist
1524 tracks in playlist, average track length: 3:34
Playlist length: 90 hours 49 minutes 10 seconds

My playlist is waaay to long to post here, so I link to it instead ^^

Click For List

tamenak


Doppelgaanger

7,350 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 4:50 pm


I have at least 244 different artists (not including artists featured by other artists), 1244 songs, 3.2 days worth of music, 5.67GB worth, 4 different languages, 94 different albums, about 21 different genres.

The genres are (well, at least 8 of them):

Rock - >231
Rock/Pop - >14
Country - >175 songs
Metal - >54 songs
Hip Hop/Rap - >15 songs
R&B - >11
Soundtrack - > 163
Pop - >271 songs

The reason for the >, is because I have some of those CDs where iTunes classifies all the songs as just one genre (like the Now that's What I Call Music CDs).

Yep.
Reply
Teh Music Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//