Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Back to Guilds

 

Tags: Megatokyo 

Reply Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337
SweetBabehJesus Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

moo
  cow
View Results

Pirako

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:04 pm


bluecherry
it is. I find the most interesting version is when I put myself in a bowl of rice crispies and poke with a wet rag. It then makes the popping noises as I poke xd
thats awesome^^ i want to see it done...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:19 pm


*goes to get the rice crispies*

bluecherry
Vice Captain


Pirako

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 3:02 pm


*waits in wonder*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 8:38 pm


Hold on. I've got enough rice crispies now, but I lack a bowl or something big enough to fit myself and them.

bluecherry
Vice Captain


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 11:47 pm


My favorite snack cereal is Alpha Bits...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:33 pm


whoa, how did it go from talk of volume 4 to cereal?

Great Teacher Largo San


my dog ate my sanity
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 6:29 am


Tis the power of the off-topic-y-ness.
Reply
Lovers Of Megatokyo And 1337

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//