Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Least Favorite Zim Character Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MaCobra

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:20 pm


Iggins and Keef
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:29 am


Ledell
Iggins! He was soooo annoying. gonk
Oh my god .. I hate him so much. >.<

loopylemur


metallica_666

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:30 pm


I really dont like Dib he is like not funny. (go GIR)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:03 pm


eternaleclips
I really dont like Dib he is like not funny. (go GIR)

Whaaat?! Dib's hilarious!!! scream *whacks you with a big stick!*

ZimmyDoom


[twilight of the gods]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:21 am


Shi Neko
yes that's right least fav. zim charactor. it is quite hard as we love them all but mine sadly is
GIR!
just for some reason there is no happiness that fills me when i see him. he is an odd ball...yes true odd, but oh wells.


eek Wow, I didn't know people like you existed, especially in a world where people that hate Invader Zim still like Gir. (Of course, I'm not saying it's bad to dislike him. I'm not in love with Gir, either.)

Anyway, my least favorite character is Iggins. In fact, he's the only character that I hate.
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 12:56 pm


eternaleclips
I really dont like Dib he is like not funny. (go GIR)
surprised Dib not funny. He's blimmin hillerious ~!

loopylemur


Dreams and Implosions

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:39 pm


the tallest purple
he's an awesome character, but that voice has been used for so many nick shows that now it just annoys me
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:43 pm


Dreams and Implosions
the tallest purple
he's an awesome character, but that voice has been used for so many nick shows that now it just annoys me

Oh? That's so sad... I don't watch other Nick shows though, because I was turned off of it at a young age. stare Creepy guest morons and creepy slime...

ZimmyDoom


Dokami-San

PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:54 pm


Dreams and Implosions
the tallest purple
he's an awesome character, but that voice has been used for so many nick shows that now it just annoys me


The only other times I've heard Kevin Mcdonald's voice is in Catscratch and Lilo and Stitch...and the latter isn't a Nickelodeon thing. O_o
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:02 pm


Anyways, my least fav character would have to be....Iggins. Like everyone else has said, he's just so damn annoying.

Now, my least fav reaccuring character would have to be Ms. Bitters. She's awesome, but weighing out all the others, I'd have to say I don't like her as much.

Dokami-San


miraiyouko

Dapper Bloodsucker

5,850 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:23 pm


As a character, I agree with everyone saying Iggins. He's kinda fun to torture, though. blaugh I also hate that Walnut-eating Moose in that other dimension. So creepy... just eating those... walnuts!
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:48 pm


Shi Neko
yes that's right least fav. zim charactor. it is quite hard as we love them all but mine sadly is
GIR!
just for some reason there is no happiness that fills me when i see him. he is an odd ball...yes true odd, but oh wells.

*punches you in the face*What the bloody hell is wrong with you!? G.I.R. rocks!

Tophtwin2212


Tophtwin2212

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:50 pm


I personally have no least favorite character...if I had to choose one though, it would be Tallest Purple
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 12:41 pm


UGH. You people are right. Iggins needs to just... DIE. Gaz can't have done near enough to smite him. It's not even possible for him to go through enough pain and suffering. Keef, though, I kinda enjoy seeing him torture Zim ithin an inch of his sanity.

(Losing Consciousness)


YOUR white RABBIT

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:00 pm


Oi i really dislike Mrs.Bitters .
-shivers-
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//