Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
Reveal your embarassing secrets! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:39 pm


Brilliance
Krey

eek I'm never picking up a grasshopper. Ever.


xd And then there'd be a yellow blotch on my hand. >.>
I don't think it peed on you. eek xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:39 pm


Krey

eek Quite verily gross.

Did you lose your appetite? whee

Yeah, it was gross. Atleast it didn't smell. Or did it? x_x

Brilliance


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:40 pm


Eliscard
Brilliance
Krey

eek I'm never picking up a grasshopper. Ever.


xd And then there'd be a yellow blotch on my hand. >.>
I don't think it peed on you. eek xp

gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:41 pm


Brilliance
Krey

eek Quite verily gross.

Did you lose your appetite? whee

Yeah, it was gross. Atleast it didn't smell. Or did it? x_x

No. My appitite remains. And it always shall. *angsty never ending hunger*

Krey


Brilliance

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:56 pm


Eliscard
I don't think it peed on you. eek xp


Then what happened? gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:57 pm


Brilliance
Eliscard
I don't think it peed on you. eek xp


Then what happened? gonk
I don't think I want to find out. xp !

Qwuess


DeathByExplosion.
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 5:58 pm


*Shudders*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:00 pm


Eliscard
I don't think I want to find out. xp !


I don't think I want to know. >.<"

Brilliance


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:01 pm


Brilliance
Eliscard
I don't think I want to find out. xp !


I don't think I want to know. >.<"

None of us do. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:02 pm


Krey
Brilliance
Eliscard
I don't think I want to find out. xp !


I don't think I want to know. >.<"

None of us do. gonk


My thoughts exactly.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:04 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
Brilliance
Eliscard
I don't think I want to find out. xp !


I don't think I want to know. >.<"

None of us do. gonk


My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:05 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:06 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*

Aww... I liked where it was going... sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:08 pm


Krey
DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*

Aww... I liked where it was going... sweatdrop


But I didn't really like the bedsheets.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 6:08 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Krey
DeathByExplosion.

My thoughts exactly.

Then... I read your mind! eek


eek . gonk *Stops thinking about someting naughty*
:Is intrigued: xd
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//