Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Zeh Eccentric Clique
I CAN'T take this.. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Slightly Eccentric

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 1:40 pm


Eliscard
This isn't what I wanted, I didn't want to make you people worry about me..

I'll go now..


sad If that helps.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:23 pm


Tis okay... **hugs Eliscard tightly** smile

Kayako Kinata


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:08 pm


Well I'm back, thanks for being so kind everyone..
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:11 pm


Eliscard
Well I'm back, thanks for being so kind everyone..


Any good news?

Slightly Eccentric


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:14 pm


Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Well I'm back, thanks for being so kind everyone..


Any good news?
*tries not to luagh* Good one Ecc.. domokun

No, but I could use a whole bunch of hugs. gonk
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:17 pm


Eliscard
Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Well I'm back, thanks for being so kind everyone..


Any good news?
*tries not to luagh* Good one Ecc.. domokun

No, but I could use a whole bunch of hugs. gonk


*Huggles* XDD

Slightly Eccentric


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:20 pm


Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Well I'm back, thanks for being so kind everyone..


Any good news?
*tries not to luagh* Good one Ecc.. domokun

No, but I could use a whole bunch of hugs. gonk


*Huggles* XDD
Yays.
Thank you.

Now I only need 800 more. gonk xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:22 pm


Eliscard
Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Well I'm back, thanks for being so kind everyone..


Any good news?
*tries not to luagh* Good one Ecc.. domokun

No, but I could use a whole bunch of hugs. gonk


*Huggles* XDD
Yays.
Thank you.

Now I only need 800 more. gonk xp


00;;

Slightly Eccentric


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:23 pm


Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Well I'm back, thanks for being so kind everyone..


Any good news?
*tries not to luagh* Good one Ecc.. domokun

No, but I could use a whole bunch of hugs. gonk


*Huggles* XDD
Yays.
Thank you.

Now I only need 800 more. gonk xp


00;;
xd
Don't worry about it, one makes me plenty happy.
Thanks. whee heart
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:26 pm


heh. Well you sound a little better..feeling better too?

Slightly Eccentric


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:26 pm


Slightly Eccentric
heh. Well you sound a little better..feeling better too?
Not really...
But I'm trying to make the best of it. xp
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:31 pm


Eliscard
Slightly Eccentric
heh. Well you sound a little better..feeling better too?
Not really...
But I'm trying to make the best of it. xp


Aww. Aight.

Slightly Eccentric


Qwuess

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:32 pm


Slightly Eccentric
Eliscard
Slightly Eccentric
heh. Well you sound a little better..feeling better too?
Not really...
But I'm trying to make the best of it. xp


Aww. Aight.
But actually you really have made me feel better, or at least taken my mind off things alittle.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:32 pm


Sing this to someone -- U G L Y you ain't got no alibi, you UGLY, yup yup, you UGLY. gonk I drank red bull.

DeathByExplosion.
Crew


Krey

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:34 pm


DeathByExplosion.
Sing this to someone -- U G L Y you ain't got no alibi, you UGLY, yup yup, you UGLY. gonk I drank red bull.

M O M M A! She's the reason you look this way, yo Momma, yeah, yo Momma! sweatdrop
Reply
Zeh Eccentric Clique

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//