Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fruits Basket - A Hatsuharu Sohma (and other characters) Gui

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page
Boyfriend or Brother? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What relationship would you have with MOST of the FB people?
  Girlfriend/Boyfriend
  Sister/Brother
View Results

DreamsMelody

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2007 4:55 pm


i would be a sister to the girls and hiro and momiji
but i'll be girlfriend to all the guys from the zodiac (including kyo)
wow wouldn't it be weird to have arisa-san or hana-san as siblings?????
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:42 am


I would be a girlfriend to Ayame or Hatsuharu and I would be a sister to Hiro. I don't know why, but yes, Hiro.

BlondeManga


PurrfectGirl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:24 am


Id wanna be Arisa's younger sister ( im only 13) Cuz then i could help her pick on Kyo kun ALL DAY LONG!! Or Momiji's older sister and i'd hug him all day!!! heart 4laugh heart
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 6:10 pm


BakaOnIce
kit_katz_rock
I think Kagura would annoy me with her obsession problem..


I can see me with the same problem! ^-^

We'd both get on eachother's nerves! blaugh


oh jeez...Kagura...um, not my favorite...more like my least. Isuzu is ok...but I love Kisa-chan!

Eskimo~Bunnie


Teh Lizzeh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:27 am


I'd be...

-Kyo's girlfriend.. I love cats.
-Kagura's rival (with her whole Kyo obsession)

I don't know from the other characters.. probably friends or family..
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 10:00 am


BlondeManga
I would be a girlfriend to Ayame or Hatsuharu and I would be a sister to Hiro. I don't know why, but yes, Hiro.

Ya, Hiro just seems like a good little brother type! 4laugh *hugs Hiro* whee

Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100

yuhi-yuhi

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:04 am


I would like to be Kyo's dauther or sister because I really like him but am not in love with him and I really have a temper and sensitive problem so I must of inheirted it from him. blaugh
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2007 8:45 pm


I'd like to date.

Well like Shigure, Hatsuharu and Kyo, but not really seriously.

They just seem to be fun. :3

Eryphil


Besulalea

Cheery Visionary

15,025 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:48 am


yuhi-yuhi
I would like to be Kyo's dauther or sister because I really like him but am not in love with him and I really have a temper and sensitive problem so I must of inheirted it from him. blaugh

Daughter!? That's cool! Never really thought of that! surprised But then, who be da mother?... ninja Da-da-duuummmmm!
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:05 am


I would like to be Akito's sister and Momiji's girlfriend.

Marusera


TehHuman-EatingPanda

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2007 5:21 pm


-I would be Tohru's friend and get along quite well with her.
-I would hate Akito, yet act like I like him to make sure I don't piss him off.
-I would get along with Ayame great, and always be cracking up around him.
-I would get along fine with Hatori, though I wouldn't talk to him that often.
-I would like Hatsuharu and secretly have a crush on him, yet be too shy to admit it, but always hang around him every chance I got.
-I would despise Hiro and argue with him all the time, yet somehow think of him as a little brother and we'd annoy the heck out of each other.
-I wouldn't like Isuzu, and would probably never talk to her or even see her.
-I would get along well enough with Kagura, yet always keep my distance from her.
-I would absolutely ADORE Kisa, and like to dote hand and foot on her and give her all my attention :3
-I would barely even know Kureno.
-I would always be argueing with Kyo, yet not hate him or anything like that.
-I would always hang out with Momiji and play with him every chance I got, and we'd snack on chocolate while we talked.
-I would like talking to Ritsu, yet always get a little worried and freaked when he goes all spazy on me.
-I would be Shigure's little sister! X3 And I would love hanging out with him. :3 And I'd blame him for my pervertedness. <.<
-I would be okay with Yuki, and always make sure to be as nice as he would to me.
PostPosted: Sun Nov 18, 2007 3:01 pm


I would love to have Shigure or Haru as a brother.

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

kuroikomori

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:45 pm


I'd be a girlfriend especially to Hitori.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 6:31 pm


well ill be harus girlfriend to stop him from going to crazy ovr his head u kniow wat i mean rite

ichigoxkakashi r hott


harus_cowgirl

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:33 pm


User Image





Well I would defiantly want Haru as my boyfriend heart And I would have Yuki as a brother, and that would make Aya my brother too... OH! That would be so much fun! We would get into so much trouble!
Reply
Fruits Basket Discussion - Guild Announcements/Welcome Page

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//