Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry~* RPG

Back to Guilds

A guild for every Harry Potter fan who loves to roleplay in that magical world! 

Tags: Hogwarts, Harry Potter, Magic, magical, school 

Reply Old topics
*~Ravenclaw Common Room RP!~* Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:28 pm


Kiki walked into the common room cautiously. She was new and was waiting for the new classes to start. She decided however that prehaps if she met some friends her first year would run rather smoothly. She then stood somewhat shyly near the entrance afraid to speak.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:11 am


Amelia noticed a girl standing silently near the entrance of the common room. Amelia got out of her seat and approached hte young girl. "Hi, there. Are you new to the school?"

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 4:59 pm


Kiki nodded tucking her chin length purple hair behind her ear.
"I've never been really good with meeting people. I'm a bit shy around anyone I don't know. But anyways, my name's Kiki." she said trying to say somethign so she wouldn't look stupid.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:25 pm


"Welcome, Kiki, to Ravenclaw. I'm Amelia Pham. You'll like it in here. Jane's a nice girl. So it Yuri. The boys there is Rendther and Amlex. They seem to be they only boys here in fact... Anyway, come on in. No need to be shy," Amelia smiled showing Kiki the way in to meet the others.

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:59 pm


Kiki walked Cautiously in.
"Oh my things! My poor cat. I don't think she can stay in that cage of hers much longer." Kiki said turning to Amelia. And sure enough from the girls dorm walked a white cat with small spots of black all over. A bell was strung around her neck and jingled as she hopped into Kiki's arms.
"Bad freckles. I would have let you out." Kiki said. The cat simply gave a meow then purred a bit glad to be back with her owner.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:58 pm


"Is this your cat? It's really cute," Amelia asked, looking at it. "Is it a boy or a girl?"

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:40 am


"She's a girl and yes she's mine. She's not used to being in a cage though." Kiki explained with a smile. Freckles jumped down and rubbed against Amelia's legs purring.
"She likes to be called cute."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 3:32 pm


"Hahaha." Amelia leaned down to pet Freckles. "She really is cute." As she scratched Freckles behind her ears, she purred even more.

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:06 pm


"So Amelia, what year is this here for you? It's my first year here though I was taught a bit at home by my parents." Kiki said trying to start a conversation and possibly get to know more about a school she's heard about for years.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 1:38 pm


"Oh, well, this is my sixth year here. I only have one year left until I leave," Amelia said, sitting down and gesturing Kiki to sit down as well. "And...you're parents taught you before you came?" Amelia's voice sounded a little soft when she mentioned the word "parents."

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 5:15 pm


"Well my mom is really the only parent I have. My father was killed but mom never told me how. I don't ask. She taught me basic spells like Alohamora, and Wingardruim leviosa and such." Kiki said with a smile as she sat down, "Well at least I'll have a friend here for a few years. I'm sure I'll make more though, I may be shy but I draw people for some reason."
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:46 pm


"I don't even know my parents. All I remember is this lulluby they sang to me when I was very little. And your father was killed? That's terrible. Well, you're lucky to still have your mom. Oh and you draw people? Same here. Kinda," Amelia said, pulling out the binder that she had from before viewing her drawings.

There was one of the school grounds from a bird's-eye view, another with the quidditch by the view of an ant, and another where she drew up she and her friends her in Hogwarts (they were talking at the table and at that time, Amelia just sat their and skectched it out).

"Anyway, I'm an orphan. I live at an Orphanage with Mrs. Olive and everyone else there. I'm mostly like the oldest sister since they say I'm omst mature out of them all," Amelia said.

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 6:29 pm


"Oh I'm sorry. Those are nice sketches. I can sing better than I can draw." Kiki said tryign to change the subject a bit.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:30 am


"Oh! Same here," Amelia conintued. From what she sees, their friendship is getting along quite nicely.

angeliquenade

Premium Gaian

7,275 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Conventioneer 300

kokobean22

Romantic Genius

6,100 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2006 12:51 pm


"Then you must be quite the singer. Those sketches are impressive." Kiki said glad to be talking to someone other than her cat.
Reply
Old topics

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//