Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other Random things! ^_^
YAY!!! Lii's Hangout! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Phoenix_Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 1:12 pm


And slippper, don't forget slipper! Slipper's a funny word whee
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 2:33 pm


Oh!
And Spork!

squishy ice


boiseboy
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 4:17 pm


Ah yes slipper and spork, how coul I forget those two. I am sorry you two, I have failed the funny word test sad
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:00 pm


It's quite all right, now all we need is a list of fun-to-say words that aren't in the dictionary.

The_Phoenix_Warrior


Tarinsa

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 5:10 pm


but....but....water is the best element! ever!!

and.....

is smurf in the dictionary? because papa smurf is really fun to say ^^
code name: g-force, papa smurf, hardcore, defusion.... ninja
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 6:48 pm


Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis
^ longest word in the english dictionary.

gonk
hehe

squishy ice


boiseboy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 9:15 am


@Fluffieee: What does it mean?

@Tarinsa: Wait now there is diffusion?......anothe one that I don't know about. This is going to be even harder to understand your lnguage now.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:48 am


It's a lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust, mostly found in volcanos.
I searched up the definition.

squishy ice


boiseboy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:26 pm


Now try and use it in an everyday sentance.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:36 pm


Now that would be difficult. xd

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


squishy ice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:48 pm


Ooo.
I can do that!

Ex: I'm hungry for some pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:56 pm


but that doesn't make any sense confused

boiseboy
Crew


squishy ice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:08 pm


You never said it has to make sense. blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 4:19 pm


-laughs hysterically-

Lii-kun
Vice Captain


boiseboy
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:26 pm


oh yeah and I also forgot that you probably say things like that in real life anyways. 4laugh
Reply
Other Random things! ^_^

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//