Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mechanical Threads
thisispotpot. [updated 2/19!] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nif`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:18 pm


<33333
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:47 am


YOU ARE SO FREAKIN' PRETTY.
And you have awesome avy art.
'Specially from Pint.
::Envious::

Pocket-Sized Jesus


celstai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 5:55 pm


Give me your gorgeous lips you pretty lady! D<
<3
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:18 am


Jigoku: What? D: Now you're dreaming, I hate my lips 'cause my upper lip never shows in the pics.

thoughtless`
Crew


Nif`
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 3:37 am


-steals all the pictures away for herself D:<-

i<3u
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 12:25 pm


surprised !! I just read your profile :3 I didn't know you were 15! AND YOU ARE SO PRETTY!! Let's switch looks HOKAY!?! scream heart heart

Pato-Chan


thoughtless`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:39 am


My profile is pretty interesting. D:' I got tired of it.
And thanks. ;-; <3 But why doesn't no one believe I am 15? I don't want to grow up...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 12:58 am


POTTY.
I just realised, you listen to Placebo.
I'M GOING TO THEIR CONCERT.

Pocket-Sized Jesus


thoughtless`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:45 am


I'd love to go to their concert.
But they've been only once in Finland
and probably they aren't coming.
ienvyu.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:03 am


Really?
That sucks.
Yeah, but it's a couple of months away...

Have you heard their song 'Running up that Hill'?
IT'S FACKIN' AWESOME.

Pocket-Sized Jesus


thoughtless`
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:02 am


Isn't it Kate Bush cover?
But yeah, it's okay.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:10 pm


Yeah, it is.
I love it.
heart

Pocket-Sized Jesus


pianochord

Devoted Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:17 am


That IS one hell of an art post. O: <3
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 6:46 am


I have a lot more art I've got... But to my old avatars. I don't feel like posting them.

thoughtless`
Crew


celstai
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:24 am


Pretty Pot! scream <3
Reply
Mechanical Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//