Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Mechanical Threads
hey you~ vo diary~ [updated 02/08] Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nif`
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 1:15 pm


<33333
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 4:56 am


OMG.
I LOVE SUDOKU, BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS AND SOCKS AND VODKA TOO!
OMGTWINSIES?!

Pocket-Sized Jesus


B]o[n]e[s

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 12:34 am


♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
When is it going to be Mech's birthday?
I'll give a huge donation to the guild when it is.
cool

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:52 pm


Pocket-Sized Jesus
OMG.
I LOVE SUDOKU, BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS AND SOCKS AND VODKA TOO!
OMGTWINSIES?!


O: <33
We must be twinsies!!!

[vo_Odka]
Captain


[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:53 pm


B]o[n]e[s
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
When is it going to be Mech's birthday?
I'll give a huge donation to the guild when it is.
cool

User Image


29th July.
O: 8]
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 4:04 am


[vo_Odka]
Pocket-Sized Jesus
OMG.
I LOVE SUDOKU, BLACK AND WHITE PHOTOS AND SOCKS AND VODKA TOO!
OMGTWINSIES?!


O: <33
We must be twinsies!!!

: biggrin oes the twinsie dance::

Pocket-Sized Jesus


[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:28 am


Secret Lullaby
<33333


That looks so pretty.
<3
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:32 am


I Heart that "Simba" ""No I'm Jesus LOL"" thing ahah <33 And your profile! heart

Pato-Chan


[vo_Odka]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:34 am


Pato-Chan
I Heart that "Simba" ""No I'm Jesus LOL"" thing ahah <33 And your profile! heart


8] <3
It cracks me up everytime look at it.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:52 am


YAY! Twiggy has a spot in vo's diary. <3

I'm slow to notice things. ;-;

pianochord

Devoted Sweetheart


madkips

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 12:01 am


[vo_Odka]
B]o[n]e[s
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
When is it going to be Mech's birthday?
I'll give a huge donation to the guild when it is.
cool

User Image


29th July.
O: 8]


omg thats tomorrow!! whee
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:51 pm


Hey Vo, do you listen to Bjork?
If so, could you recommend some good songs?

Pocket-Sized Jesus


madkips

PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 9:20 pm


<3 love for vo


lols its okai if your late..thanks for the gaiaversary wishes xD
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:09 am


Update. Oh My!
wahmbulance

[vo_Odka]
Captain


celstai
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 6:14 am


D:
Reply
Mechanical Threads

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//