Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Country Music Guild

Back to Guilds

A place for fans of country music 

Tags: Music, Country 

Reply Country Artists
Paul Brandt Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:36 am


spiritual_wolf16
Tillisnut
spiritual_wolf16
"Worth Fighting For" is the new single from Paul Brandt, call your local radio stations to start requesting! I think it is on his "Risk" album or it could be on an up coming album. razz


I'll check. I think I have the song if it's on Risk, and if not, I'll check around online and listen when I can. It's not always easy being a fan here in the US, but that's the way it goes.

Thanks for letting us know.


I got that from his website. smile I thought that I would share it with everyone else on here as well. razz


That is not far away. This is getting exciting.
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 3:17 am


Tillisnut
spiritual_wolf16
Tillisnut
spiritual_wolf16
"Worth Fighting For" is the new single from Paul Brandt, call your local radio stations to start requesting! I think it is on his "Risk" album or it could be on an up coming album. razz


I'll check. I think I have the song if it's on Risk, and if not, I'll check around online and listen when I can. It's not always easy being a fan here in the US, but that's the way it goes.

Thanks for letting us know.


I got that from his website. smile I thought that I would share it with everyone else on here as well. razz


That is not far away. This is getting exciting.


I hear you there and I know that Paul is getting excited too. razz Also he has appeared in some Ford commercial and boy is he funny in it. rofl lol

Jaydan Sweet

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Tillis_loves_wolf_forever

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 12:09 pm


spiritual_wolf16
Tillisnut
spiritual_wolf16
Tillisnut
spiritual_wolf16
"Worth Fighting For" is the new single from Paul Brandt, call your local radio stations to start requesting! I think it is on his "Risk" album or it could be on an up coming album. razz


I'll check. I think I have the song if it's on Risk, and if not, I'll check around online and listen when I can. It's not always easy being a fan here in the US, but that's the way it goes.

Thanks for letting us know.


I got that from his website. smile I thought that I would share it with everyone else on here as well. razz


That is not far away. This is getting exciting.


I hear you there and I know that Paul is getting excited too. razz Also he has appeared in some Ford commercial and boy is he funny in it. rofl lol


I am glad he is staying active. smile It would be nice to hear him more here as well. At least I have the Internet and my CDs.
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:01 pm


That is true. smile That helps a bit. sweatdrop

Jaydan Sweet

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100

Jaydan Sweet

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:09 am


I found out that Paul Brandt is a dad. razz
Quote:
With the official 'Launch of Life' with my first child and son Joseph entering this world last week (on the 15th), Risk, Faith, Hope and Love are all front and center in my life right now.


Congratulations to Paul and Liz on there little bundle of joy.
whee
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:32 pm


That is great! Congrats to them.

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Wolf_loves_Tillis_Forever

Invisible Werewolf

9,625 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 3:41 pm


Tillisnut
That is great! Congrats to them.


They had a little boy and his name is Joseph. razz
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:06 pm


Wolf_loves_Tillis_Forever
Tillisnut
That is great! Congrats to them.


They had a little boy and his name is Joseph. razz


That is good news indeed.

I hope to hear more music in the future as well.

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Laramie Sweet

Married Lover

12,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 5:00 am


He has a new video out called 'Risk'. It is a pretty moving video. razz
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 5:14 pm


Feel free to visit the updated http://www.paulbrandt.com website. smile

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Jaydan Sweet

Married Wolf

10,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:22 pm


I have been there a few times and today is his birthday, so happy birthday paul. blaugh
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:22 pm


Happy birthday Paul. cheese_whine

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

Laramie Sweet

Married Lover

12,325 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:36 am


Tillisnut
Feel free to visit the updated http://www.paulbrandt.com website. smile


I was wondering why the site was down for a while, know I know. Does anyone know how to get to the message board for Paul Brandt? sweatdrop question
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:44 am


Amos-Loves-Wolf
Tillisnut
Feel free to visit the updated http://www.paulbrandt.com website. smile


I was wondering why the site was down for a while, know I know. Does anyone know how to get to the message board for Paul Brandt? sweatdrop question


Try this http://forums.paulbrandt.com/phpbb2/

Tillisnut
Crew

Aged Survivor

23,275 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Voter 100

shannon_m

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:47 pm


Virtual Life is the latest single... I don't imagine there'll be a video, at least not anytime soon... Paul's a little busy with a six month old baby lol wink
Reply
Country Artists

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//