Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry~* RPG

Back to Guilds

A guild for every Harry Potter fan who loves to roleplay in that magical world! 

Tags: Hogwarts, Harry Potter, Magic, magical, school 

Reply Old topics
The Common Room Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think that Hufflepuff is the best house ever?
  YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
View Results

AuroraPlatinum

Dedicated Lover

12,925 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:43 pm


well your always around here but when it comes to talking or rpign with me in the au rp you never remeber....
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 11:23 am


(It's 'cause I'm lazy, bored, and can't find the au rp. sweatdrop xp )

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:10 pm


TheGrayCoyote
(It's 'cause I'm lazy, bored, and can't find the au rp. sweatdrop xp )


Go on, name some more bad attributes of you xd
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:41 pm


[Well, I'm messed up in the head and extreamly stubbo- HEY! scream

Lol. I'll list a few good things now. Can't be too negative, now can we? rolleyes

I'm loyal, I love to make others feel happy, I'm trustworthy, and I'll stick up for my friends no matter what. 3nodding

Anything else, Mr. Deadly Sin? xd rofl (I get envy then! xd )]

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:54 am


(I believe envy is already taken) In the end it's never the good you will be remembered for... The bad stuff you have done, will always cast a shadow over the rest of youre life...
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 12:47 pm


[Yeah, yeah, I got it already. xD

No! Grrr, since you have Wrath, Envy is taken I'll snatch . . . Lust! I like Lust! xd rofl ]

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 10:40 am


That spot is vacant... You don't really act like someone of the ultimate sins though... And it's not up to me alone to recruit people...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:45 pm


Really? Is it 'cause I goof off too much? xd I like the seven deadly sins. They're awesome. (And my love for sin spawned from my hatred of the Catholic attitude. Oh joy, right?)

I figured as much.

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 2:52 pm


TheGrayCoyote
Really? Is it 'cause I goof off too much? xd I like the seven deadly sins. They're awesome. (And my love for sin spawned from my hatred of the Catholic attitude. Oh joy, right?)

I figured as much.


Yeah... pretty much... Point is... I usually keep my head cool... When i get pissed, i get pissed big time (Me Wrath) Greed just gets mad at people all the time...

But I don't really see you flaming other peoples profiles... Or playing games with their mind... In some way... You are to kind... You aren't in slytherin for a reason...

(The only reason i am not in slytherin is that i asked to be in hufflepuff for it was the only active house)
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 pm


Hey, if Pendragon was on more often, and he actually gave a crap about messing with people's minds on Gaia, he could take anyone of the sins and end up playing with YOUR minds. Gawd, he's freaky. Thank god I'M not on the receiving end of those mind games . . .

You ASKED to be in Hufflepuff? (Ooh, boi, NOW you're free reign for me to walk all over you!)
Actually, I could fit in any one of the houses, if you go by what puts each Marauder in seperate houses.

Gryffindoor- Noble, brave, etc.
Hufflepuff- Then you should have died, as we would have died for you! Loyal, just, fair.
Ravenclaw- Manipulative, intelligent, knowledgeable.
Slytherin- 'Out for their own ends', powerful.

I could fit in any house, based on that description. 3nodding

I love Depeche Mode! -hugs media player- xd

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 2:25 pm


I'd love to play with him sometime... I usually just put up masquerade's... I get people that barely or don't know me... Find out someone they do know... (The link) Then i learn all about that guy, And then i pretend to be that guy...
I love it... It's quite hard to do with complete strangers though... I only do it with people in my region...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:08 pm


-nods head and pretends to understand the first part of your post-

Uh, yeah. Uh huh. Riiiiight. -walks off, then comes back because there's no one else to talk to here-

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:36 pm


stare Pretending to be someone close to the victim... Is hard because you need to know the secrets...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:55 pm


-repeats actions-

I'm too happy/bouncy for all this serious crap. -breaks something-

I grew up without a dad . . . Yay for sluts! xd God, I'm prolly the exact opposite of what one would call a stereotypical slut . . . But I do want to go to Neverland, turn around an laugh at reality before killing some dragon and sailing the seven seas! xd

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:18 pm


Hehehe... Growing up without a dad, is just as bad as loosing a dad... In which case i'd love to be you... stare
Reply
Old topics

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//