Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry~* RPG

Back to Guilds

A guild for every Harry Potter fan who loves to roleplay in that magical world! 

Tags: Hogwarts, Harry Potter, Magic, magical, school 

Reply Old topics
Guild House Cup Fund refund Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:20 pm


stuborness and intelligence are two entirely different things... But what i mean was, That guy actually tried...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:23 pm


So do I. I'm trying right now.

But at least I'm competent enough to know when I've been beaten.

Being raised by a guy who was raised by no one does things to you . . . o.O

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:25 pm


In my oppinion you aren't really... He tried to tell me i was wrong, and gave me arguments... I gave him arguments against those... Etc. Etc. That's how i play the game... and usually win...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:31 pm


Yeah well . . . Damn. I lost.

I play a bit differently. I find it odd the only reason I started 'liking' Snape is that I decided to tell this one person I did so she'd quit bashing him so much. xd

I pick up the other side of almost any arguement, and usually come to a stalemate or I win. Or, if it's against someone who's either family or bad enough to be family, I lose. xd Yeah, in that sentance 'bad' isn't a compliment . . .

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:39 pm


stare No fun... Here's a argument you can take the other side on: Death is the end

Entertain me...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:44 pm


Pah, fine. Murry Christmas. Even though it's only August.

If the end to any adventure is the start of a new one (as in DND), then both life and death can be called an adventure, can they not?
---
Life is a new beginning, and death is just another step in the cycle of life. Therefore, it cannot be the beginning or the end, right?
---
Just because one does not know what comes after death does not automatically make it an end, as many 'ends' can be called the start.

Have fun with that.

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 3:00 pm


I'm having fun (Mostly because i think of it the same way as you do xp )

That'd mean you believe in an higher entity... I don't believe in that... So it's only natural that we die, and it's over for me...
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:33 pm


[Actually, me too. I'm surprised.]

Or perhaps there is no higher entity, just endless repetition of life, which makes this life not a beginning, but yet another chapter.

Saint_Oriel

Dapper Lunatic

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Invisibility 100

Ultimate Wrath

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 2:51 am


Then what's the use of killing eachother in war?
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:31 pm


Oooh... The guild is going to give us money? I like this new management!
Anyway... I'm not Alucard the master anymore... I'm ultimate wrath...

Ultimate Wrath

Reply
Old topics

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//