Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
A sign of fandom Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pawp Tawt

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:30 am


xmkatx
Kaoru Valentine
First off: Whoa, I have never noticed that on Kyo's arms. Ever O.O;


eek Well, at least you know he does it on his chest.

sweatdrop I didn't know he did either...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 12:18 pm


Eh... this is the same stuff Iggy Pop and Sid Vicious were doing thirty years ago.

Still, people scare me. I wonder how many Sex Pistols fans carved their girlfriends' names on their chests...?

Pink Flavored Condom1


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 1:24 pm


What about GG Allin?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:30 pm


Nega Knight
Still, people scare me. I wonder how many Sex Pistols fans carved their girlfriends' names on their chests...?
Sucks for them if they break up shortly after. biggrin

Paradigm of Humanity


Pink Flavored Condom1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 2:33 pm


Oh yes, GG pwns all gonk heart

How that man lived as long as he did... it boggles the mind.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 3:40 pm


xmkatx
I don't think he does it because his fans enjoy it. Well, that's just my opinion. I think he does it for shock value or to accentuate the 'pain' in his lyrics.


hurting himself to make his lyrics look good. not a smart move. >.O

Yukimi


i know nothing.

Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 4:17 pm


i know everything
i know nothing.
He's gradutated to razors, according to most recent English live reports I've read. I guess that was lost in the massive transfer of stuff off BBR.


according to whose?
YOU , you dork.
he was using a razor on day.... *thinks* 4?

That, and the Over The Vulgar Shudder or whatever the hell that live tour was called.... That also had razors in it. I've read multiple sources on that one. (One even called the cutting "sexy" rolleyes )

I still maintain that since I had the SARS during day four, I can't trust my memory of that night... but I'm fairly sure there was a razor there.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 8:56 pm


Nega Knight
Oh yes, GG pwns all gonk heart

How that man lived as long as he did... it boggles the mind.


So who'd want to see Kyo defecate on the stage? Anyone?

xmkatx


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:06 pm


xmkatx
Nega Knight
Oh yes, GG pwns all gonk heart

How that man lived as long as he did... it boggles the mind.
So who'd want to see Kyo defecate on the stage? Anyone?
There's probably a scat enthusiest somewhere around here...
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 10:56 pm


Yukimi
xmkatx
I don't think he does it because his fans enjoy it. Well, that's just my opinion. I think he does it for shock value or to accentuate the 'pain' in his lyrics.


hurting himself to make his lyrics look good. not a smart move. >.O


I think his lyrics are good enough without whatever antics he does on stage. I don't know about anyone else but I do really like his lyrics, yay ^^

O Blue Sky Complex


xmkatx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2004 11:16 pm


Kaidan
xmkatx
Nega Knight
Oh yes, GG pwns all gonk heart

How that man lived as long as he did... it boggles the mind.
So who'd want to see Kyo defecate on the stage? Anyone?
There's probably a scat enthusiest somewhere around here...



ninja
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:00 am


Kaoru Valentine
Yukimi
xmkatx
I don't think he does it because his fans enjoy it. Well, that's just my opinion. I think he does it for shock value or to accentuate the 'pain' in his lyrics.


hurting himself to make his lyrics look good. not a smart move. >.O


I think his lyrics are good enough without whatever antics he does on stage. I don't know about anyone else but I do really like his lyrics, yay ^^


yep. i rather think his lyrics are strong enough without the physical aspect of it as well. although, my brain sometimes tells me that it sounds corny.

Yukimi


xmkatx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:08 am


My favorite lyrics are the ones for 304. I love that song.

I admit I haven't been listening to Diru as much as I used to. I love this Plastic Tree song called 'Barrier'. crying
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:10 am


yeap.. i've gotten quite attached to Chiriyuku Bokura by Plastic Tree. >.O

Yukimi


xmkatx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2004 12:25 am


I haven't heard that yet. I told my sister to look out for their CDs on eBay, though.
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//