Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Cherry Blossom City
Gaian street addresses. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stardragon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:28 pm


RaikouYuki
Stardragon
RaikouYuki
Stardragon
RaikouYuki
I'm new in town and I want to open up a little sushi place. Where is good?
Near the Marketplace.


Do you have a map of the city, somewhere?
No not yet.The Marketplace is near the Park and the Emperor's Palace.*Points to the hill in the center of town.*


I see. Thank you very much!
Your welcome.
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:13 pm


I've opened a Sushi-Go-Round resturant between the Marketplace and the Emperor's Palace. Please come visit!

raikouyuki


[.Cho.]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 5:13 pm


270 Cherry street. On the outskirts of town; not to far out in the country.
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:28 pm


Hidden caverns that connect the entire city (I offically claim them as my own!)

Queen.Trickster


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2005 9:37 pm


YingYangFairy
Hidden caverns that connect the entire city (I offically claim them as my own!)
Tad too late, missy. Those are my caverns and they lead to my cave at the North Pole. *boots her*
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:42 pm


Master Protoman_exe
YingYangFairy
Hidden caverns that connect the entire city (I offically claim them as my own!)
Tad too late, missy. Those are my caverns and they lead to my cave at the North Pole. *boots her*
crying can't i atleast have the western ones?!

Queen.Trickster


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:47 pm


YingYangFairy
Master Protoman_exe
YingYangFairy
Hidden caverns that connect the entire city (I offically claim them as my own!)
Tad too late, missy. Those are my caverns and they lead to my cave at the North Pole. *boots her*
crying can't i atleast have the western ones?!
You can have the non-affiliated, I dug these caves. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:50 pm


Master Protoman_exe
YingYangFairy
Master Protoman_exe
YingYangFairy
Hidden caverns that connect the entire city (I offically claim them as my own!)
Tad too late, missy. Those are my caverns and they lead to my cave at the North Pole. *boots her*
crying can't i atleast have the western ones?!
You can have the non-affiliated, I dug these caves. 3nodding
"non-affiliated"?

Queen.Trickster


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:51 pm


Not in the same tunnel.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:56 pm


Master Protoman_exe
Not in the same tunnel.
but the western ones aren't on the same tunnel line. you have to go to a different entrance to get to those.

Queen.Trickster


The Noble Protoman.exe
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:59 pm


I dug a stinkin worldwide network. If you don't get out of my caves... Aww heck, you can have the western passage as long as you stay off my monorail. 3nodding Oh, and you'll have to avoid some major incedents... *cough* monsters *cough*
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 6:50 pm


Master Protoman_exe
I dug a stinkin worldwide network. If you don't get out of my caves... Aww heck, you can have the western passage as long as you stay off my monorail. 3nodding Oh, and you'll have to avoid some major incedents... *cough* monsters *cough*
Thank you! *hugs* don't worry I'll be careful..

Queen.Trickster


AcademicWitch

PostPosted: Fri Aug 12, 2005 11:39 am


I'm staying at the Nightmare Inn for now, room 38.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:46 pm


Well I guess this is where I should start...I dun mind where I have a house so put me where ever. >_> Is there a map or something that I could look at? Is it ok that I made my own banner to show that I am in the guild? (Am I asking too many questions?)

Kibo Hoshi


Stardragon
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 7:18 am


Kibo Hoshi
Well I guess this is where I should start...I dun mind where I have a house so put me where ever. >_> Is there a map or something that I could look at? Is it ok that I made my own banner to show that I am in the guild? (Am I asking too many questions?)
Ok. I placed you 950 Orange Blossom Square Penthouse A. It's ok.
Reply
Cherry Blossom City

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//