Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply CONTESTS! ---> Official UTNoG Business! Hush hush! New Contests with fab prizes coming!
Contest! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you inquiring about a challeeeeeenge?!
  Yes! *strikeapose*
  OMFG! *runs away*
  ...o_o
  *secret ninja option*
View Results

here_in_heart

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 11:57 pm


Someone earlier mentioned a star-throwing contest...we could do it with rolling dice.

I do even have an original idea too! whee What about a contest to write about the origins of the tree ninja? I mean, not the real origins, but an epic-esque story, and whichever one wins will be adopted as the official origins of the tree ninja?
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 12:02 am


here_in_heart
Someone earlier mentioned a star-throwing contest...we could do it with rolling dice.

I do even have an original idea too! whee What about a contest to write about the origins of the tree ninja? I mean, not the real origins, but an epic-esque story, and whichever one wins will be adopted as the official origins of the tree ninja?


Oh!

I like that idea!

A story would be fab!

((I have no idea about the star-throwing contest. <-- doesn't remember it at all. sweatdrop ))

Semine
Vice Captain


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:38 pm


Semine
here_in_heart
Someone earlier mentioned a star-throwing contest...we could do it with rolling dice.

I do even have an original idea too! whee What about a contest to write about the origins of the tree ninja? I mean, not the real origins, but an epic-esque story, and whichever one wins will be adopted as the official origins of the tree ninja?


Oh!

I like that idea!

A story would be fab!

((I have no idea about the star-throwing contest. <-- doesn't remember it at all. sweatdrop ))


I like that one, too! surprised

And I also don't recall the star-throwing, but that would be like the dice-rolling contests, right? Just with a ninja twist to it!
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:04 am


DarkSerena
Semine
here_in_heart
Someone earlier mentioned a star-throwing contest...we could do it with rolling dice.

I do even have an original idea too! whee What about a contest to write about the origins of the tree ninja? I mean, not the real origins, but an epic-esque story, and whichever one wins will be adopted as the official origins of the tree ninja?


Oh!

I like that idea!

A story would be fab!

((I have no idea about the star-throwing contest. <-- doesn't remember it at all. sweatdrop ))


I like that one, too! surprised

And I also don't recall the star-throwing, but that would be like the dice-rolling contests, right? Just with a ninja twist to it!


Probably.
But my brain isn't functioning as I'm about to go to bed.
I head to P-town tomorrow! heart

I'm-a gonna go to Goodwill, and other Thrift Stores so I can find the top and skirt/pant I need for Kumoricon. xp

But dad actually has a trip ((He's a bus driver, and is picking kids up at OMSI, so I'm just hitching a ride. ^_^))

I so just gave away what State I'm in! lol

Semine
Vice Captain


DarkSerena
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 12:42 pm


Semine
Probably.
But my brain isn't functioning as I'm about to go to bed.
I head to P-town tomorrow! heart

I'm-a gonna go to Goodwill, and other Thrift Stores so I can find the top and skirt/pant I need for Kumoricon. xp

But dad actually has a trip ((He's a bus driver, and is picking kids up at OMSI, so I'm just hitching a ride. ^_^))

I so just gave away what State I'm in! lol


Ooh, I love looking in Goodwill and other thrifty stores like that! I have a voodoo doll I bought at a Goodwill. It was in a giant laundry-container of stuffed animals. ninja

I already know where you are! surprised twisted
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 8:42 pm


Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
here_in_heart
Someone earlier mentioned a star-throwing contest...we could do it with rolling dice.

I do even have an original idea too! whee What about a contest to write about the origins of the tree ninja? I mean, not the real origins, but an epic-esque story, and whichever one wins will be adopted as the official origins of the tree ninja?


Oh!

I like that idea!

A story would be fab!

((I have no idea about the star-throwing contest. <-- doesn't remember it at all. sweatdrop ))


I like that one, too! surprised

And I also don't recall the star-throwing, but that would be like the dice-rolling contests, right? Just with a ninja twist to it!


Probably.
But my brain isn't functioning as I'm about to go to bed.
I head to P-town tomorrow! heart

I'm-a gonna go to Goodwill, and other Thrift Stores so I can find the top and skirt/pant I need for Kumoricon. xp

But dad actually has a trip ((He's a bus driver, and is picking kids up at OMSI, so I'm just hitching a ride. ^_^))

I so just gave away what State I'm in! lol
Left behind! Oh well good luck Mare I hope you find something you might like!

Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:46 pm


DarkSerena
Semine
Probably.
But my brain isn't functioning as I'm about to go to bed.
I head to P-town tomorrow! heart

I'm-a gonna go to Goodwill, and other Thrift Stores so I can find the top and skirt/pant I need for Kumoricon. xp

But dad actually has a trip ((He's a bus driver, and is picking kids up at OMSI, so I'm just hitching a ride. ^_^))

I so just gave away what State I'm in! lol


Ooh, I love looking in Goodwill and other thrifty stores like that! I have a voodoo doll I bought at a Goodwill. It was in a giant laundry-container of stuffed animals. ninja

I already know where you are! surprised twisted


...........I bought a VooDoo doll at a mall once.
It ran away. crying

Me too!
I got the shirt, skirt, and other shirt I need for KumoriCon!
Now all I need are a pair of Jean shorts, and the patches!
Well, and to sew the vest. ^_^;

You know, that almost scares me! surprised

@ Tae,
You know what I got! heart

And yes.
Yes you were.

But I'll make it up to you by when we go to the Con, I'll take you to Powells, and give you an hour-or-so there!

How's that? heart
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:29 pm


Yay! I feel special 'cause people like my ideas. whee

here_in_heart


Semine
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 11:56 pm


whee
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:14 am


Shadow Kirbz
"The Ninja Subforums of Awesomeness"? ninja
Or one could come up with something more 'official' sounding..like
"Ninja Subforum HQ" O.o; -shrug-

You could have a Ninjutsu Quiz type thing as a contest o.O or.. I dunno.. I'll get back to you guys if I come up with any better ideas. sweatdrop

I am so grading the paper's.

Hasamaru


Hasamaru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 11:16 am


Semine
DarkSerena
Semine
Probably.
But my brain isn't functioning as I'm about to go to bed.
I head to P-town tomorrow! heart

I'm-a gonna go to Goodwill, and other Thrift Stores so I can find the top and skirt/pant I need for Kumoricon. xp

But dad actually has a trip ((He's a bus driver, and is picking kids up at OMSI, so I'm just hitching a ride. ^_^))

I so just gave away what State I'm in! lol


Ooh, I love looking in Goodwill and other thrifty stores like that! I have a voodoo doll I bought at a Goodwill. It was in a giant laundry-container of stuffed animals. ninja

I already know where you are! surprised twisted


...........I bought a VooDoo doll at a mall once.
It ran away. crying

Me too!
I got the shirt, skirt, and other shirt I need for KumoriCon!
Now all I need are a pair of Jean shorts, and the patches!
Well, and to sew the vest. ^_^;

You know, that almost scares me! surprised

@ Tae,
You know what I got! heart

And yes.
Yes you were.

But I'll make it up to you by when we go to the Con, I'll take you to Powells, and give you an hour-or-so there!

How's that? heart

You guys are going to Kumoricon?! No fair, I want ot go as Aburame Shino but I cant find any of his clothes, and I don't know where I could get anything to cosplay in, Man I really need to research more anime.

(Rides of into the distance on an invisible horse to research more anime)
PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2006 12:13 pm


HASA!

Are you going!?!

I'm gonna be a Sexy no Jutsu Kakashi! heart

You NEED to go! sad

That way I can meet lil' Hasa! heart

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 9:43 am


Semine
HASA!

Are you going!?!

I'm gonna be a Sexy no Jutsu Kakashi! heart

You NEED to go! sad

That way I can meet lil' Hasa! heart

Lil' Hasa?! Hasa are you little? Like height wise! Beh what ever! Come to Kumoricon!!!!! You shall see us in SnJ garb! I will share my pocky with you!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 3:15 pm


Tae Sheng
Semine
HASA!

Are you going!?!

I'm gonna be a Sexy no Jutsu Kakashi! heart

You NEED to go! sad

That way I can meet lil' Hasa! heart

Lil' Hasa?! Hasa are you little? Like height wise! Beh what ever! Come to Kumoricon!!!!! You shall see us in SnJ garb! I will share my pocky with you!


Well, I honestly don't know.
But I wanted to say it! xp

Semine
Vice Captain


Tae Sheng
Vice Captain

Toothsome Inquisitor

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:53 pm


Semine
Tae Sheng
Semine
HASA!

Are you going!?!

I'm gonna be a Sexy no Jutsu Kakashi! heart

You NEED to go! sad

That way I can meet lil' Hasa! heart

Lil' Hasa?! Hasa are you little? Like height wise! Beh what ever! Come to Kumoricon!!!!! You shall see us in SnJ garb! I will share my pocky with you!


Well, I honestly don't know.
But I wanted to say it! xp
Stoopid Hasa! Being taller than all of us!*shakes fist mockmenacingly*
Reply
CONTESTS! ---> Official UTNoG Business! Hush hush! New Contests with fab prizes coming!

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//