Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other: Parties, News Articles and anything that is still political but doesn't fit
The Republican Party Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TruthLoveandKindness

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:37 am


Hello all!
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:47 pm


Return_of_Watanuki-san
Elite076
This message has been taken offline by Drewser.
Liberals are not supposed to post in this thread.
Sorry, my bad my words didn't come out right. And just for the record I am a Republican. Again I apologize.

Elite076


Drewser
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 6:40 pm


Elite076
Return_of_Watanuki-san
Elite076
This message has been taken offline by Drewser.
Liberals are not supposed to post in this thread.
Sorry, my bad my words didn't come out right. And just for the record I am a Republican. Again I apologize.

Glad to see another one of us, its fine, consider the strikes revoked.
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:24 pm


Drewser
Elite076
Return_of_Watanuki-san
Elite076
This message has been taken offline by Drewser.
Liberals are not supposed to post in this thread.
Sorry, my bad my words didn't come out right. And just for the record I am a Republican. Again I apologize.

Glad to see another one of us, its fine, consider the strikes revoked.

Thank you for understanding.

Elite076


Lupin The Great

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:42 am


TruthLoveandKindness
Hello all!
Hello
PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:26 pm


Hiya everyone. I'm strongly conservative, almost to the point where I agree with a lot of what Anne Coulter says. Yes, yes I know shes completely insane, and a lot of the time we get a bad reputation because of her, but she's kinda my way of letting of steam about how much I can't stand liberals.

Wadzworth929


air_kid577

PostPosted: Sat Oct 27, 2007 1:01 pm


Hello everybody!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 10:27 pm


Yes, Hello, Hello, Hello, to all. Since thy election is coming my Republican Philosphy are started to become Radical almost... sweatdrop

Edwards JP Sinclair

Reply
Other: Parties, News Articles and anything that is still political but doesn't fit

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//