Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other: Parties, News Articles and anything that is still political but doesn't fit
The Third Parties & Independant Party Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SmurfsonAcid

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:42 pm


nekogal2
i am a liberterian pro-life christian lesbian feminist who supports the war in iraq.


I think you just made my computer freeze. mad Heh.

Yeah.

Anyway, I would be Libertarian, if I had to choose, although I support the increase of funding of public transportation and education...

I believe in tax cuts all around the socio-economical spectrum, but particularily to the working and middle class.

And. Well. I just don't think the gov't has any business regulating what happens in people's houses unless it is to punish a serious crime, as considered by the victim (or, if not available, the victim's family).

I believe in a social welfare reform to include making the receivers look for jobs before being able to go to public shelters and receive food.

I believe that a planned economy is bound to fail.

And... that's pretty much it.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 3:54 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A_L_R
Vice Captain


nekogal3

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:12 pm


links to every political party in america(other than the democrats and republicans)

http://www.lp.org/

http://www.falange.us/

http://www.americafirstparty.org/

http://www.theamericanparty.org/

http://members.aol.com/fvparty/fvparty1/

http://www.socialism.com/

http://www.vtgrassrootsparty.org/

http://www2.ari.net/home/CAP/

http://www.workers.org/

http://www.americanreform.org/

http://www.aipca.org/

http://www.constitution-party.net/

http://www.americanheritageparty.org/

http://www.cpusa.org/

http://www.greenparty.org/

http://www.gp.org/

http://www.mnip.org/

http://www.usiap.org/

http://www.thelaborparty.org/

http://www.lightparty.com/

http://www.natural-law.org/

http://www1.minn.net/~nup/

http://www.peaceandfreedom.org/

http://www.newparty.org/

http://www.prohibition.org/

http://www.revolting.com/

http://www.reformparty.org/

http://www.sp-usa.org/

http://www.socialistaction.org/

http://www.socialequality.com/

http://www.themilitant.com/

http://www.slp.org/

http://www.southernindependenceparty.com/

http://www.uspacifistparty.org/

http://www.veteransparty.us/

http://www.wethepeople-wtp.org/

http://www.worldsocialism.org/usa/

http://www.americannaziparty.com/

http://www.workersparty.org/

http://www.dsausa.org/

http://home.earthlink.net/~jmarkels/cp.html

http://www.americansocialistparty.com/

http://www.patriotparty.us/

http://www.falange.org/

http://www.oicu2.com/afc/

http://members.tripod.com/Hail_Eris/eris/PPPP/homey.htm

http://www.pot-party.com/

http://www.plp.org/

http://www.usmjparty.com/

http://www.3rdparty.org/

http://www.socialdemocrats.org/

http://www.rwor.org/rcp-e.htm

http://www.nazi.org/
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 5:21 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A_L_R
Vice Captain


34616782446782 b76

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 7:54 pm


definitely a proud member of the CPUSA right here biggrin
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2006 8:00 am


A_L_R
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You like that, don't you? rolleyes

Bishop_Aldweiss


Turnavore

PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 5:52 pm


Hey, Nekogal3, you forgot to add the American Fascist Party.

http://www.americanfascistparty.net/

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 10:20 pm


As of yet, I have no party affiliations. Soon I'll actually have to get myself registered to vote though.

As anyone in ED-P probably knows, I'm a communist. I just haven't picked a party. Trying to figure out where I can make the most difference in societal reform, whether that be as a registered Democrat or in one of the third parties.

Lady Merewyn


Orion Landon

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2007 6:37 am


I'm independent, really because I'm not a Democrat or a Republican, not because I found some other party to be in...
Reply
Other: Parties, News Articles and anything that is still political but doesn't fit

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//