Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Other: Parties, News Articles and anything that is still political but doesn't fit
Congrats to our two new mods Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A_L_R
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:43 pm


agrab0ekim
Drewser
agrab0ekim
I hate that bloody holiday

I got pinched so many times crying


not because of getting pinched, but because of what it is

An excuse to get drunk stripped of any cultural or religious significance, then festooned with a light spattering of "exotic foreign culture", like most Western holidays? rofl
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:12 am


A_L_R
agrab0ekim
Drewser
agrab0ekim
I hate that bloody holiday

I got pinched so many times crying


not because of getting pinched, but because of what it is

An excuse to get drunk stripped of any cultural or religious significance, then festooned with a light spattering of "exotic foreign culture", like most Western holidays? rofl

Whats funny is that Mardi Gras (<--sp) is supposed to be religeous, tell that to New Orleans

Drewser
Captain


agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:04 am


Drewser
A_L_R
agrab0ekim
Drewser
agrab0ekim
I hate that bloody holiday

I got pinched so many times crying


not because of getting pinched, but because of what it is

An excuse to get drunk stripped of any cultural or religious significance, then festooned with a light spattering of "exotic foreign culture", like most Western holidays? rofl

Whats funny is that Mardi Gras (<--sp) is supposed to be religeous, tell that to New Orleans

hey... some people treat women's breasts as gods... they happen to be horney teens
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:38 pm


agrab0ekim
Drewser
A_L_R
agrab0ekim
Drewser
agrab0ekim
I hate that bloody holiday

I got pinched so many times crying


not because of getting pinched, but because of what it is

An excuse to get drunk stripped of any cultural or religious significance, then festooned with a light spattering of "exotic foreign culture", like most Western holidays? rofl

Whats funny is that Mardi Gras (<--sp) is supposed to be religeous, tell that to New Orleans

hey... some people treat women's breasts as gods... they happen to be horney teens

Whatever lets you "worship at the altar", my man. domokun

A_L_R
Vice Captain


RavenMcCoy
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 11:16 am


A_L_R
agrab0ekim
Drewser
A_L_R
agrab0ekim


not because of getting pinched, but because of what it is

An excuse to get drunk stripped of any cultural or religious significance, then festooned with a light spattering of "exotic foreign culture", like most Western holidays? rofl

Whats funny is that Mardi Gras (<--sp) is supposed to be religeous, tell that to New Orleans

hey... some people treat women's breasts as gods... they happen to be horney teens

Whatever lets you "worship at the altar", my man. domokun


rofl

(Seriously, though, guys, I don't want to lock this thread, but I am moving it to the subforum due to its total lack of political thought. And I'm pretty sure everyone's seen it by now.)
Reply
Other: Parties, News Articles and anything that is still political but doesn't fit

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//