|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:17 pm
Lucifer heart Sam Dean Michael Castiel Gabriel heart Adam Bobby Jody Mills Balthazar heart Samandriel heart Meg Crowley Chuck Abaddon Anna And there's probably more it's just that I can't think of them now.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:55 am
Castiel is my absolute favorite, but others are Anna, Bobby, Dean, Sam, and Crowley
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:38 am
Omg are u kidding my favorite by far is Sam winchester he's cute, Smart and I can relate too being the black sheep of the family lol heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 3:45 pm
So far.....I would have to say..... Castiel Dean Sam Bobby Crowley Lucifer Gabriel Chuck Michael (Note: I have not seen him in series yet but I do know of him.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 11:04 pm
Gotta love Sam and Dean heart I mean, they have so much heart and courage and humor, even in the face of evil heart
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:16 am
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:00 pm
In Order:
● Lucifer ● Gabriel ● Sam ● Crowley ● Balthazar ● Bobby ● Kevin ● Charlie
Lucifer and Gabriel are my major ones ❤ Followed closely by Sam. ❤
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|