Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Official J-Rock Guild
NOT Dead! Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadTiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:11 am


biggrin biggrin
I showed this same friend our fun with Amano and she's joining Gaya as we speak xd

She's a rabid Cali gari fan/my angura person heart
The only fan I knew before I found Kaidan.
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:30 am


BK



BC



I feel like Jesus.

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer


Busty Biohazard

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 12:32 pm


MadTiger
Ok my friend just sent me something hilarious.
A has just been to a lab. live.
B is my friend.

A: Cause it`s the guitarist that`s icky.
B: Oh, Ao IS the guitarist in cali gari.
B: He's just prettied up and mellowed out in lab.
B: But yeah, in general he's totally nuts. And scary.
B: And I think he likes little boys.
A: PRETTIED UP?!?!

Ao's not icky, he's a sweetheart and seems like a real nice guy crying
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 1:56 pm


Busty Biohazard
MadTiger
Ok my friend just sent me something hilarious.
A has just been to a lab. live.
B is my friend.

A: Cause it`s the guitarist that`s icky.
B: Oh, Ao IS the guitarist in cali gari.
B: He's just prettied up and mellowed out in lab.
B: But yeah, in general he's totally nuts. And scary.
B: And I think he likes little boys.
A: PRETTIED UP?!?!

Ao's not icky, he's a sweetheart and seems like a real nice guy crying
She meant lab.s Gu. is icky.

Ao seems.. egoistic and moody, but a nice guy nonetheless.
*shrug*

MadTiger
Vice Captain


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:11 pm


I'm going to abuse my cunthood/mod powers on this thread. surprised
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 2:23 pm


Kaidan
I'm going to abuse my cunthood/captain powers on this thread. surprised

MadTiger
Vice Captain


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:01 pm


MadTiger
Kaidan
I'm going to abuse my cunthood/captain powers on this thread. surprised
Makes me think of Cap'n Crunch. heart


I'm now going to demand everyone call em Captain Kaidan. surprised
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:22 pm


Kaidan
MadTiger
Kaidan
I'm going to abuse my cunthood/captain powers on this thread. surprised
Makes me think of Cap'n Crunch. heart


I'm now going to demand everyone call em Captain Kaidan. surprised


I'm still a-callin' you General Step-Step! whee

And I'm not dead...just slightly zombified...

But seriously...I've been trying to get some website related stuff done... sweatdrop

Kopy Kat


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 5:29 pm


I think "General Step-Step" is the only time EVER that I haven't minded being referred to as stairs somehow.
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:10 am


Kaidan
I think "General Step-Step" is the only time EVER that I haven't minded being referred to as stairs somehow.


I feel special. whee heart

Kopy Kat


Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 1:25 pm


Kopy Kat
Kaidan
I think "General Step-Step" is the only time EVER that I haven't minded being referred to as stairs somehow.
I feel special. whee heart
As you should what with that extra chromosome of yours. No, I just kid. heart
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 2:14 pm


Kaidan
Kopy Kat
Kaidan
I think "General Step-Step" is the only time EVER that I haven't minded being referred to as stairs somehow.
I feel special. whee heart
As you should what with that extra chromosome of yours. No, I just kid. heart


Actually, I'm one short. That's why I'm special. lol

Kopy Kat


Xx-Sin of the Obscure-xX

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 7:17 pm


^__________^

Awwwwwww Glad to hear its not dead.. Maybe it's the fact that I am never around anymore. I feel ashamed.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 6:12 pm



Now it's dead.
I haven't seen anyone post in here in forever.
Unless you call Kaidan locking a thread about "Style" posting.
Omgwtf. gonk


Menstrual Cramps


Fistpumping Pumpkin

31,750 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hairspray Heaven 500
  • Conventioneer 300

Kaidan
Captain

Ruthless Informer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 8:59 pm


Menstrual Cramps

Now it's dead.
I haven't seen anyone post in here in forever.
Unless you call Kaidan locking a thread about "Style" posting.
Omgwtf. gonk
New posts every day...that's alive.


I'd be on more but I'm DYING. ...not really, just sick.Cig flashback, anyone?
Reply
The Official J-Rock Guild

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//