Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
Gambino Avatar Look-alike Contest | Voting has ended. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who does the best Gambino?
#1
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
#2
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
#3
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 2:47 pm


I'm now planning on having the prize be either 20K or over. whee
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:39 pm


How many people have entered?

Wildervast

Space Werewolf


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2005 11:23 pm


Okay... so, will there be second, third etc. place prizes? 3nodding
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2005 7:14 am


edit:
I would now like to use the avatar that I now have. Please change my entry as such. I will be sending the gold now.

Thank you.

Update: If you need me to change back into this outfit for the contest, I will do so. I will post a picture of my avatar as soon as I get it updated to my server. Thanks again. 3nodding

Koichiisama


Koichiisama

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 7:07 am


Ok, this is the avatar that I will be using for the contest. If this image isn't enough, I can change back into this outfit if I've taken it off.

User Image
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 4:42 pm


Excuse me, I was just wondering if a decision had been made on how long this contest will last until a winner voted on? I'm just wondering.

Koichiisama


Emperess Lu

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:58 pm


Can we just post images of our avatars? I kind of want to sell some of the stuff I have now. xp
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:00 pm


Locasta
Can we just post images of our avatars? I kind of want to sell some of the stuff I have now. xp


Go ahead. 3nodding

Agent Inane
Captain


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 11:02 pm


Koichiisama
Excuse me, I was just wondering if a decision had been made on how long this contest will last until a winner voted on? I'm just wondering.


No. Not yet. But a few days, atleast. 3nodding
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 6:47 am


Agent Inane
Koichiisama
Excuse me, I was just wondering if a decision had been made on how long this contest will last until a winner voted on? I'm just wondering.


No. Not yet. But a few days, atleast. 3nodding
Ok, I was wondering since it didn't have a closeing date on the first page. Thank you.

Koichiisama


.MintyToothpaste.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 4:21 pm


I don't like mules, and I paid for this haircut unfortunatly sweatdrop , so I don't think I'll be participating. But I will be more than happy to help in anything else.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:53 pm


Okay, here's my entry. Strapping, aren't I? xd

User Image

Emperess Lu


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 5:20 am


The final day for this is Apirl 20. wink Voting will go on for a week. The prize will be 20K and I might give a small prize to second place. (Probably along the lines of a Mar 2005 Thank you letter..)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 22, 2005 4:32 pm


It's after April 20! whee When does the voting begin? heart

Emperess Lu


Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:26 pm


I know I know..I completely forgot..@_@ Sorry! Darn my memory.
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//