Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man i

Back to Guilds

 

 

Reply The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia
ChatterBox Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Agent Inane
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:19 pm


User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 3:38 pm


Did anyone else notice...THAT THE TWINS STILL HAVE GINO!

Biospark


LilDaffy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:07 am


Biospark
Did anyone else notice...THAT THE TWINS STILL HAVE GINO!

Nuhhh poor Gino gonk heart ...My little brother is friends with Gino 3nodding
Stupid freckin' twins!!! scream
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 5:36 am


Woo time to randomly post what I'm listening to. <3


Hide - Misery.

Idiot Toothbrush
Crew


Hikari Li

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:01 pm


gonk I had a veeeeeerrrryyyy good Idea for a banner, then my brain farted and the idea dissappeared....

My brain was fried once...

Boys and Girls of every age,
Wouldn't you like to see something strange?
Come with us and you will see,
This our town of Halloween.
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 6:00 pm


User Image
W00t! whee

Jamizoid


Sarisa Senshi
Crew

Melodious Sweetheart

7,150 Points
  • Fusion Novice 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2005 7:18 pm


I finally got my Alice's Azure Dress. I'm so happy~! heart
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:09 am


Biospark
Did anyone else notice...THAT THE TWINS STILL HAVE GINO!


User Image
yea i saw that. its weird! Gambino is cool!! I like him! mm if he said he'd stay in Duram then would the sisters kill gino?? scream I WOULD HAVE KILLED THEM IF THAT HAPPENED!! though Gambino is too caring to let that happen 3nodding

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:11 am


sarisa_senshi
I finally got my Alice's Azure Dress. I'm so happy~! heart


Congrats! Its look good! i like your avi! ARGH V PIN!!! ARGH *nearly blinded*
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 11:16 am


mmm V pin blinds my eyes! part from its silver and it suits your avi sweatdrop mm there should be a silver G pin!!

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

Mitsuharu Saito

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:19 pm


agreed...v pins are evil...even half a v pin is evil scream
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:20 pm


Sporks YEA. domokun

Random note: I made Puck the Penguin on Animal Crossing say SPORKS YEA! as his random interjection. Hence why I find it amusing. ninja

Fayorei


Idiot Toothbrush
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:17 pm


FayoreiX2
Sporks YEA. domokun

Random note: I made Puck the Penguin on Animal Crossing say SPORKS YEA! as his random interjection. Hence why I find it amusing. ninja


Animal Crossing. <3
XD
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:28 am


Idiot Toothbrush
FayoreiX2
Sporks YEA. domokun

Random note: I made Puck the Penguin on Animal Crossing say SPORKS YEA! as his random interjection. Hence why I find it amusing. ninja


Animal Crossing. <3
XD


mm i like Animal Crossing! it is quite fun 3nodding

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0

starmote

Sparkly Sex Symbol

6,600 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 11:32 am


User Image

mmm the link on that bump goes to my quest 3nodding *thinks she is a genuis for working that out* it does, really. im not lying 3nodding
Reply
The Pro-Gambino Guild: Followers of the Most Powerful Man in Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//