Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Politicians of Gaia
Woman President Yes or No? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are we ready for a female president?
  yes
  no
View Results

Lupin The Great

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:54 am


agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral


That is one of the most idiotic reasons for not voting for someone ever... How superficial are you?
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop


Ok, though i still think that looks should play a minor role in it
Yes I mean you don't want to look like General Noriega.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 4:55 am


Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral


That is one of the most idiotic reasons for not voting for someone ever... How superficial are you?
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop


Ok, though i still think that looks should play a minor role in it
Yes I mean you don't want to look like General Noriega.


Why not?
In all honosty, do her looks govern how she politics?

agrab0ekim


Lupin The Great

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 4:51 am


agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
A woman president maybe, but at least get one attractive enough to have in office I mean Hillary Cmon. neutral


That is one of the most idiotic reasons for not voting for someone ever... How superficial are you?
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop


Ok, though i still think that looks should play a minor role in it
Yes I mean you don't want to look like General Noriega.


Why not?
In all honosty, do her looks govern how she politics?
Well as you said they do in a small way.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:00 am


Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop


Ok, though i still think that looks should play a minor role in it
Yes I mean you don't want to look like General Noriega.


Why not?
In all honosty, do her looks govern how she politics?
Well as you said they do in a small way.


I didnt mean it that way... I was saying that if you really want to use them, then dont make a big deal of them

agrab0ekim


DarthNader
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:29 pm


Son of Axeman
Hillary, especially when her husband was president, actually wasn't all that unattractive. Of course, now, she's gotten older, but, still, look at Condi Rice.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I prefer Hillary. Condi just looks goofy.

In any case, I still haven't quite understood why the Clinton Presidency was so bad. All people keep saying is "0n0eZ Bill Clintoin iZ sooooo baddd!" without providing any reasons.

the 90's was the peak of political slimyness.

Bill Clinton, Newt Gingrich, and most democratic and republican leaders were just slimy to the core. And when the one guy who wasnt (Dole)tried to run, the Perotistas and Buchanan people cut his base out from under him.

Now, of course, we miss slimyness. We have gone from simple corruption to unspeakable contempt for all that is good and decent.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:39 pm


agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
agrab0ekim
Lupin The Great
As I just said I meant attractive as by poilicy, personality, and looks. sweatdrop


Ok, though i still think that looks should play a minor role in it
Yes I mean you don't want to look like General Noriega.


Why not?
In all honosty, do her looks govern how she politics?
Well as you said they do in a small way.


I didnt mean it that way... I was saying that if you really want to use them, then dont make a big deal of them
What?! A hot president? Would you want all the male leaders and heads of state hitting on her? I mean, obviously this doesn't affect her ability to govern a nation, but c'mon!

moparman64


[ Butterfly ]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 5:38 pm


Why shouldn't we have a female president? Yes, this country does still have a lot of sexist kinks to work out, but granting a female presidency may just cure that problem.

There is no reason a female couldn't do just as good a job at president as a male.
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 8:36 pm


Female President? Hell yeah. It's been too long.

Hilary? I'm not so sure. She must be an "attractive" enough leader to be voted Senator, but presidency? I think she has a long way to go. America may just go with male supremacy and vote Barack Obama, despite the fact that he's African-American.

Orion Landon


Edwards JP Sinclair

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 7:56 pm


It only depend, by how they go.
Clinton: In Hell, these are the Clintons, they have caused us much trouble already.

If they are not Liberal, i'm fine, they must show they are not weak, they are headstrong, powerful, smart, cunning and Logical like Man, they proved themselves in World Two, Russian female Snipers, 16 years old killing Nazis, One of the most Famous Snipers was 16 and she killed around 309 nazis and 36 were snipers.
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2007 1:58 am


Demon_Bikou_Gyoku
It only depend, by how they go.
Clinton: In Hell, these are the Clintons, they have caused us much trouble already.

If they are not Liberal, i'm fine, they must show they are not weak, they are headstrong, powerful, smart, cunning and Logical like Man, they proved themselves in World Two, Russian female Snipers, 16 years old killing Nazis, One of the most Famous Snipers was 16 and she killed around 309 nazis and 36 were snipers.


Could do without the sexism and stereotypes there.

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord


dartalian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 7:35 am


String_Theory
And when is the entire middle east (Isreal and all the smaller forgotten countries included) not pissed the hell off? They act like kindergardners over there with the 'he started it' stuff so I say we take their attitude toward females at the same level that we would a male kindergardner.....they'll get over it.
they are not the only ones, also most of the African regimes, and our asian allies as well.

String_Theory
Really, the most important thing here is, why should it matter what gender, race, orientation, religion, etc, etc a person is as long as it doesn't effect there leadership? Obviously this is excluding the stupid counter arguments like mentioning satanist or something like that.

Because the world isn’t fair, and we don’t live in a perfect little bubble where things like looks, gender, race, religion, etc don’t matter. Fact is because other people and cultures believe it matters, it matters.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2007 9:25 am


Some thirld world poor nation isn't going to say "Re refuse to acknowledge a woman president of the United States. It's the United States, they have to deal or they pay for it.

Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord


Edwards JP Sinclair

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:16 am


Omnileech
Demon_Bikou_Gyoku
It only depend, by how they go.
Clinton: In Hell, these are the Clintons, they have caused us much trouble already.

If they are not Liberal, i'm fine, they must show they are not weak, they are headstrong, powerful, smart, cunning and Logical like Man, they proved themselves in World War Two, Russian female Snipers, 16 years old killing Nazis, One of the most Famous Snipers was 16 and she killed around 309 nazis and 36 were snipers.


Could do without the sexism and stereotypes there.
Opps, let me rephrase that: I'm fine if they cannot be Liberal, and besides i see nothing wrong with a female president.
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 3:02 pm


Demon_Bikou_Gyoku
Omnileech
Demon_Bikou_Gyoku
It only depend, by how they go.
Clinton: In Hell, these are the Clintons, they have caused us much trouble already.

If they are not Liberal, i'm fine, they must show they are not weak, they are headstrong, powerful, smart, cunning and Logical like Man, they proved themselves in World War Two, Russian female Snipers, 16 years old killing Nazis, One of the most Famous Snipers was 16 and she killed around 309 nazis and 36 were snipers.


Could do without the sexism and stereotypes there.
Opps, let me rephrase that: I'm fine if they cannot be Liberal, and besides i see nothing wrong with a female president.


I am fine as long as they're not socialistic. I don't care about liberal, as long as it is in a classical sense. Though, I agree with your previous comments. As long as they can be strong, powerful, intelligent, logical, and think, in ways, like a man is expected by classic Western gender roles, then I could see it. Hopefully they're not affected by pms. Excuse me ladies, but pms can potentially affect how a woman in the office may react to others, threats, bills presented to them, et cetera.  

Sseureoji Sin


Omnileech

Omnipresent Warlord

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2007 12:21 am


Sseureoji Sin
Demon_Bikou_Gyoku
Omnileech
Demon_Bikou_Gyoku
It only depend, by how they go.
Clinton: In Hell, these are the Clintons, they have caused us much trouble already.

If they are not Liberal, i'm fine, they must show they are not weak, they are headstrong, powerful, smart, cunning and Logical like Man, they proved themselves in World War Two, Russian female Snipers, 16 years old killing Nazis, One of the most Famous Snipers was 16 and she killed around 309 nazis and 36 were snipers.


Could do without the sexism and stereotypes there.
Opps, let me rephrase that: I'm fine if they cannot be Liberal, and besides i see nothing wrong with a female president.


I am fine as long as they're not socialistic. I don't care about liberal, as long as it is in a classical sense. Though, I agree with your previous comments. As long as they can be strong, powerful, intelligent, logical, and think, in ways, like a man is expected by classic Western gender roles, then I could see it. Hopefully they're not affected by pms. Excuse me ladies, but pms can potentially affect how a woman in the office may react to others, threats, bills presented to them, et cetera.


People usually define "socialistic" into meaning whatever they want to to mean when demonizing stuff on the left they don't like.
Reply
The Politicians of Gaia

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//