Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Entertainment
Slightly Perverted (Nudge, nudge, wink, wink) Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Hermit Sage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 7:39 pm


I just saw the picture. That was great. It made me smile.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 11:07 am


How is it possible that we haven't posted in the perverted thread since February? I need to find somthing to post...

Capt. George
Captain


Chisato-chan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:45 pm


I have a Fenix fetish. XD
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:59 am


We should do the ABCs thing where the first person takes 'A' and then the next person takes 'B' and we think of slightly perverted things that start with the letter. I can't think of anything for A so someone else has to start.

Capt. George
Captain


Mrs_BananaMan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:05 pm


XD I'm real good at this game. I can think of quite a few things but there is a line between slightly perverted and downright scary. (and this from one so innocent) And so I shall spare you all for the time and allow someone else to come up with something. just don't let Chii get the letter F. XDDD how many did things did we come up with for that letter again? and possibly not the letter G either. XDDD
PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:19 am


*sulks in a corner* What about R and E?

Chisato-chan
Vice Captain


The Hermit Sage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 9:37 am


Just on YouTube and figured out they have Monty Python clips. In full honesty this is my favorite sketch out of all of the sketches I've seen. (I haven't seen the last episode, but otherwise, I've seen them all.) Nudge, nudge.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:24 pm


Now I have finally saw the Spanish Inquisition skit. As sad an idea as that is. But speaking of Youtube my username is DJGeorge so if you have a user, befriend me and you can see an amazing movie of me and Chi singing The Confrontation. Chi looks holy and I sound exactly like Philip Quast. It is quite amusing and other people think so too.

Capt. George
Captain


BrigDaddy

Ruthless Prophet

8,750 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 5:55 pm


I have a 'B' And it's bunnylover. > > ;; She's definantly not perverted. -coughcoughhack-
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:56 am


Yura`
I have a 'B' And it's bunnylover. > > ;; She's definantly not perverted. -coughcoughhack-


What?! (And yes, teh bunny posts)

bunnylover123


Graysin13

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:57 pm


Don't be innocent. It doesn't work.
Reply
Entertainment

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//