Ƞ ε ʆ ʆ ɤ l δ σ ʂ ε ȶ ȶ


You give me that hummingbird heartbeat.
Spread my wings and make me fly.
Spread my wings and make me fly.
Nelly didn't exactly react after Ella's big speech to her. She kept working, remaining silent until her friend left. She finished preparing the soup and had begun to stir until Ella came back and took over. "It's coming along well. I believe it is almost done," she said with one of Ella's famous fake smiles. She was just as good at it. "I believe I'm going to- Oh!" She jumped when she realized that her cake was probably ready. The blonde darted to the oven and took the cake out, yelping when she realized it was hot and dropped it on the ground. The cake tumbled everywhere, crumbs flying. The young woman looked heartbroken. She knelt down, sighing, and began to clean it up, her hands now red and stinging. "I'm so sorry, Ella..."
The taste of your honey is so sweet
When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat
When you give me the hummingbird heartbeat

