|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:15 am
Kiwizu I think you should make a profile first. To that the other characters know what they are going to write about. And I think you should explain the world slightly more. Just a tip from the guildowner. We need more informatin about it! So that we can describe it our selfs! razz Good idea! ..... Problem is, i have been either been busy with my other projects, had no inspiration for this, and to day .... i have not been able to do any creative at all, due to feeling down......
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:17 am
Tiina Brown Kiwizu I think you should make a profile first. To that the other characters know what they are going to write about. And I think you should explain the world slightly more. Just a tip from the guildowner. We need more informatin about it! So that we can describe it our selfs! razz Good idea! ..... Problem is, i have been either been busy with my other projects, had no inspiration for this, and to day .... i have not been able to do any creative at all, due to feeling down...... Hm? What's up? Why are you feeling down? surprised surprised
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:35 am
Kiwizu Hm? What's up? Why are you feeling down? surprised surprised .... I assume it's general "moodyness", or perhaps my subconcious stopping me from burning out. However, it's a bit worse than that, since i have had a life worse than currently, and it is still not entirely ok ... but it seems to be getting better. (I was far worse off several years back, and i'm fairly close to "ok" nowadays. .... I've had quite a crappy life, simply described.)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 10:38 am
Tiina Brown Kiwizu Hm? What's up? Why are you feeling down? surprised surprised .... I assume it's general "moodyness", or perhaps my subconcious stopping me from burning out. However, it's a bit worse than that, since i have had a life worse than currently, and it is still not entirely ok ... but it seems to be getting better. (I was far worse off several years back, and i'm fairly close to "ok" nowadays. .... I've had quite a crappy life, simply described.) That sounds..........harsh. Ever talked to anyone about this? I always talk to people when I feel down! ^.^ Makes me feeler lighter and happier! razz
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:05 am
Kiwizu Tiina Brown Kiwizu Hm? What's up? Why are you feeling down? surprised surprised .... I assume it's general "moodyness", or perhaps my subconcious stopping me from burning out. However, it's a bit worse than that, since i have had a life worse than currently, and it is still not entirely ok ... but it seems to be getting better. (I was far worse off several years back, and i'm fairly close to "ok" nowadays. .... I've had quite a crappy life, simply described.) That sounds..........harsh. Ever talked to anyone about this? I always talk to people when I feel down! ^.^ Makes me feeler lighter and happier! razz I have a few people that do what they can, to help me get my life in order. I talk with them a lot .... smile It has taken time, but as i said, it's nearing "ok" ... (My "moodyness" used to be more often, and far worse, and the bad things far outwheighed the good. ..... No, i don't use "happypills", as my life has gotten better, my extreme moodyness has decreased, simply.) ....... I just talked a little to one of my direct Gaiafriends .... she did make me smile with a simple comment, and i feel less moody again.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Mon May 02, 2011 11:21 am
Hmmmm. Maybe you're slightly depressed? Or you might just be in a special period of life? xd I'm in my teenyears now, and there are lots of hormones creating strong feelings. I can get supersad by something really trivial, and superhappy again later! razz smile
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:10 am
Kiwizu Hmmmm. Maybe you're slightly depressed? Or you might just be in a special period of life? xd I'm in my teenyears now, and there are lots of hormones creating strong feelings. I can get supersad by something really trivial, and superhappy again later! razz smile That's why i said i assumed it was general "moodyness", but my feelings of crap is still a bit worse because of past problems, of which some lingers. Technically, one is not depressed if one has social reasons to feel like crap. ...... We have been very much off topic in this thread now again ...... ===================== Someone made a kind of "Plot suggestion" thread ..... i'll post something there next, i think.
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:40 am
Tiina Brown Kiwizu Hmmmm. Maybe you're slightly depressed? Or you might just be in a special period of life? xd I'm in my teenyears now, and there are lots of hormones creating strong feelings. I can get supersad by something really trivial, and superhappy again later! razz smile That's why i said i assumed it was general "moodyness", but my feelings of crap is still a bit worse because of past problems, of which some lingers. Technically, one is not depressed if one has social reasons to feel like crap. ...... We have been very much off topic in this thread now again ...... ===================== Someone made a kind of "Plot suggestion" thread ..... i'll post something there next, i think. Yeah. Sometimes my social life is crap aswell! ^.^ Well welcome to high school! razz Immature kids! I guess you're right! razz But since I'm the captain I can't punish myself!! xd xd Do so! biggrin It's alawys fun to read thoes!
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:13 am
Kiwizu Tiina Brown Kiwizu Hmmmm. Maybe you're slightly depressed? Or you might just be in a special period of life? xd I'm in my teenyears now, and there are lots of hormones creating strong feelings. I can get supersad by something really trivial, and superhappy again later! razz smile That's why i said i assumed it was general "moodyness", but my feelings of crap is still a bit worse because of past problems, of which some lingers. Technically, one is not depressed if one has social reasons to feel like crap. ...... We have been very much off topic in this thread now again ...... ===================== Someone made a kind of "Plot suggestion" thread ..... i'll post something there next, i think. Yeah. Sometimes my social life is crap aswell! ^.^ Well welcome to high school! razz Immature kids! I guess you're right! razz But since I'm the captain I can't punish myself!! xd xd Do so! biggrin It's alawys fun to read thoes! High school? ...... Even though i might feel like "High school", i'm more like "University" ...
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:17 am
Tiina Brown Kiwizu Tiina Brown Kiwizu Hmmmm. Maybe you're slightly depressed? Or you might just be in a special period of life? xd I'm in my teenyears now, and there are lots of hormones creating strong feelings. I can get supersad by something really trivial, and superhappy again later! razz smile That's why i said i assumed it was general "moodyness", but my feelings of crap is still a bit worse because of past problems, of which some lingers. Technically, one is not depressed if one has social reasons to feel like crap. ...... We have been very much off topic in this thread now again ...... ===================== Someone made a kind of "Plot suggestion" thread ..... i'll post something there next, i think. Yeah. Sometimes my social life is crap aswell! ^.^ Well welcome to high school! razz Immature kids! I guess you're right! razz But since I'm the captain I can't punish myself!! xd xd Do so! biggrin It's alawys fun to read thoes! High school? ...... Even though i might feel like "High school", i'm more like "University" ... I just posted in the "plots suggestion" because I need suggestions University!! ^.^ I think I'm heading there when I get older! razz Well I'm afraid that I myself have no suggestions.......oh wait I might have!! I*M GONNA POST!!! xd
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:26 am
Thanks for the suggestion ..... but now i have another problem: It isn't possible to even make new Tekteks right now, so i may need some other pictures ..... Where do you get yours?
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:36 am
Glad I could help! razz Photobucket of course!! biggrin Gaia and photobucket likes each other! razz
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:50 pm
Ok, i got example up, but the Tektek don't work very well ..... I'll need a better solution ..... (I might screenshoot the character-tek ...)
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:52 am
Seems Tektek worked all along, the problem was in my computer .... sweatdrop
But you seems busy with Retribution .... ? Oh, well, i guess i'll just wait. razz
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Posted: Thu May 05, 2011 9:07 am
Or you can join ous!! biggrin
|
 |
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
 |
|
|
|
|
|
|