Welcome to Gaia! ::

The White Collar Guild.

Back to Guilds

Love White Collar join the guild. 

Tags: White Collar, Usa Network 

Reply The White Collar Guild.
Random topic of randomness. Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyeblue777
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:43 pm


The Neal Caffrey
Are you a fan of music? Maybe he's playing you a melody, then. lol

Oh yes that must be it and melody is call "I'm playing the most annoying sound ever so shut the hell up Caffrey" scream
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:52 pm


I'm so infamous that even the cricket knows my name?
There goes my ego.

The Neal Caffrey
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Niao Natsuhiboshi

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:05 pm


The Neal Caffrey
I'm so infamous that even the cricket knows my name?
There goes my ego.

Poor you. I still think that the cricket wouldn't care. 4laugh
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:09 pm


Niao Natsuhiboshi
The Neal Caffrey
I'm so infamous that even the cricket knows my name?
There goes my ego.

Poor you. I still think that the cricket wouldn't care. 4laugh


Of course it would care. Who wouldn't?

The Neal Caffrey
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Skyeblue777
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:38 pm


The Neal Caffrey
Niao Natsuhiboshi
The Neal Caffrey
I'm so infamous that even the cricket knows my name?
There goes my ego.

Poor you. I still think that the cricket wouldn't care. 4laugh


Of course it would care. Who wouldn't?

I wouldn't unless it was funny. xd
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:33 am


Skyeblue777
The Neal Caffrey
Niao Natsuhiboshi
The Neal Caffrey
I'm so infamous that even the cricket knows my name?
There goes my ego.

Poor you. I still think that the cricket wouldn't care. 4laugh


Of course it would care. Who wouldn't?

I wouldn't unless it was funny. xd


Did the cricket ever shut up?

The Neal Caffrey
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Skyeblue777
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:19 am


Sadly no. crying
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:06 pm


Hahaha!

The Neal Caffrey
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Skyeblue777
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:52 pm


The Neal Caffrey
Hahaha!

Shut up Caffrey or I will write a fanfiction about you with so much whump I would get an award for writing that much whumpage. twisted
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:35 pm


Skyeblue777
The Neal Caffrey
Hahaha!

Shut up Caffrey or I will write a fanfiction about you with so much whump I would get an award for writing that much whumpage. twisted


Come on! Haven't I been put through enough torture in these fanfictions?! I've seen some of the crazy stuff you guys write, I'm surprised I've even still alive!

The Neal Caffrey
Crew

6,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Skyeblue777
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:35 am


The Neal Caffrey
Skyeblue777
The Neal Caffrey
Hahaha!

Shut up Caffrey or I will write a fanfiction about you with so much whump I would get an award for writing that much whumpage. twisted


Come on! Haven't I been put through enough torture in these fanfictions?! I've seen some of the crazy stuff you guys write, I'm surprised I've even still alive!

Oh no in some fanfictions you actually die.
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:48 am


The Neal Caffrey
Skyeblue777
The Neal Caffrey
Hahaha!

Shut up Caffrey or I will write a fanfiction about you with so much whump I would get an award for writing that much whumpage. twisted


Come on! Haven't I been put through enough torture in these fanfictions?! I've seen some of the crazy stuff you guys write, I'm surprised I've even still alive!


I haven't writen one about you yet Neal. You're safe from me... for now.

Niao Natsuhiboshi

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Skyeblue777
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:52 pm


Niao Natsuhiboshi
The Neal Caffrey
Skyeblue777
The Neal Caffrey
Hahaha!

Shut up Caffrey or I will write a fanfiction about you with so much whump I would get an award for writing that much whumpage. twisted


Come on! Haven't I been put through enough torture in these fanfictions?! I've seen some of the crazy stuff you guys write, I'm surprised I've even still alive!


I haven't writen one about you yet Neal. You're safe from me... for now.

See Neal, I told you you'd died in some fanfictions. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5746247/1/Let_me_write_you_a_tragedy
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:12 pm


Skyeblue777
Niao Natsuhiboshi
The Neal Caffrey
Skyeblue777
The Neal Caffrey
Hahaha!

Shut up Caffrey or I will write a fanfiction about you with so much whump I would get an award for writing that much whumpage. twisted


Come on! Haven't I been put through enough torture in these fanfictions?! I've seen some of the crazy stuff you guys write, I'm surprised I've even still alive!


I haven't writen one about you yet Neal. You're safe from me... for now.

See Neal, I told you you'd died in some fanfictions. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5746247/1/Let_me_write_you_a_tragedy


Leave him alone FanFiction.net!

Niao Natsuhiboshi

5,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Skyeblue777
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:08 pm


Niao Natsuhiboshi
Skyeblue777
Niao Natsuhiboshi
The Neal Caffrey
Skyeblue777
The Neal Caffrey
Hahaha!

Shut up Caffrey or I will write a fanfiction about you with so much whump I would get an award for writing that much whumpage. twisted


Come on! Haven't I been put through enough torture in these fanfictions?! I've seen some of the crazy stuff you guys write, I'm surprised I've even still alive!


I haven't writen one about you yet Neal. You're safe from me... for now.

See Neal, I told you you'd died in some fanfictions. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5746247/1/Let_me_write_you_a_tragedy


Leave him alone FanFiction.net!

Lol just in case you couldn't tell I wrote that fanfic.
Reply
The White Collar Guild.

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//