Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Earth - Character Discussion
Has anyone else noticed this? Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AlysonInWonderland

PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:00 pm


Yes, thank god someone finally brought this up.
I hate it when people do that!! with anything! not just IZ
But if you see someone with IZ merchandise, ex. earrings, necklace, hoodie, tshirt, purse/messengar bag, you're like oh hey! I like your bag/whatever, Invader Zim is the shiznit! They're like Oh no, I don't watch it.
I had a 'friend' at school who was the same way. I had on an Invader Zim GIR guitar pick necklace, and these two girls were like 'oh I love that!' so I went on about Invader Zim. They suddenly just sort of laughed and said 'oh no we dont get that channel I just think its funny'
w.t.f. you cannot think a show is funny if you have never watched it.
Yes, GIR is over-rated. Why don't people ever give Gaz any credit...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 8:18 am


I havn't noticed it, because all of my friends love Invader Zim. But I have noticed how much attention Gir gets.

Imiko-chan


black jackj

6,300 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 6:56 am


he is a retarded robot who looks like stuffed animal to most ppl tht mean one thing,
PostPosted: Tue Jan 23, 2007 7:19 pm


GIR is 150% irresistable. You know that thing some people have in their sig about 98% percent of teens would die if ambercrombie said it was uncool to breathe? Well that applies to GIR to. Except it would be 100% of everyone who ever saw GIR instead of 98% of teens...He's just so COOL!!!

I Am A Sean

6,350 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100

BrokenDeathAngel

PostPosted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 3:35 am


Uhhh......never noticed that before unn.Mehh....just ignore them "I love Gir but hate Invader Zim" people unn.
Reply
Earth - Character Discussion

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//