Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dream Worlds RP Shop

Back to Guilds

A place for RPer's to gather and and have fun RPing 

Tags: Role Playing, Chatting, Adventure, Romance, Fantasy 

Reply Dream Worlds Shop
New Ideas for an RP Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leopardstreak
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 2:47 pm


Thanks! I'm gonna set up the horse one in the Misc Forum, so yush. c: ^^
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 pm


xXRedemption_VenganceXx
Title of my last one: Lifes a gift


do you want it in the miscellaneous rp section or in its own forum?

Ayer
Captain

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:11 pm


I'ah vice i can do this stuff. lol i already took care of it, im not used to rp forums and i havnt and probobly wont join any so i made its own forum if thats okay.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:18 pm


its fine!!

Ayer
Captain

Original Gaian

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Full closet 200

Leopardstreak
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 03, 2010 4:45 pm


Hey, I set a roleplay up in another guild, and I want to start it in this one too. I was wondering if it could have it's own forum. I'll pay for it by donating, no worries. ^^

It's called Once Upon A Time. The Disney characters from classics like Beauty and the Beast and Peter Pan are living together in one town, and they have to get along. It is a very small town, and the biggest thing in the town itself is the high school. But the biggest attraction is the Rockwell Castle, where the teens stay. They go to school together, eat together, hang out together, and stay in the castle. What will happen? Will the villians be up to their old tricks again? Who will fall for whom? That's where the fun begins!

I'll set it up and everything. May I do it?
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:09 pm


actually i dont mean to be mean, but im gonna go ahead and veto it. It sounds cool in all but its just not that interesting to me. Disney for one was never soemthing i was ever into. Some movies were cool I guess but others... And it sounds a bit like copyright. That i dont really care much for cuz my new rp is like that. But i just cant see it working out. Its up to Ayer, if she gets on XD

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100

iiMiquet
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:14 pm


You can't veto nothin', buddy. This ain't your guild.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:02 pm


Plus, you're not the only member in this guild. It's not your decision. And I really don't care if you're not into Disney; a lot of people are and a lot aren't. So what? Some may want to do it, some may not. And I came up with the idea on my own, I didn't copy it from anyone.

So yes. It is up to Ayer. Anyone's else's opinions?

Leopardstreak
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 4:19 pm


You already know I love the idea Leo!!! And to be honest, I absolutely love Disney!!! It reminds me of the good ole' days!xD You know, when you're a kid and you're so carefree without a worry in the world.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:38 pm


Xx_Bloodspill_Wolf_xX
You can't veto nothin', buddy. This ain't your guild.
I never said it was. I can do what i want it just shows i dont approve. And as I cna see your not the guild captain either, so buzz off.

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100

Leopardstreak
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:41 pm


No, Redemption. I mean the CLASSICS. Tarzan. Lion King. Little Mermaid. Beauty and the Beast. The good ones.

And yess, Lovely! Thanks so much <3 I've been listening to the songs a LOT, and that's VERY true. I loved my childhood; Tarzan was my favorite movie. They're just such good stories. 8D
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:44 pm


I know. to me rping with characters already made it jsut worries me if for example I could rp as that character good or not. Lol I probobly wont join the rp but if everyone else thinks its cool then okay. Until ayer can approve it i cant make a subforum for you. Xd probobly wouldnt be aloud in the first place but I would to help around the guild.

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100

Leopardstreak
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:48 pm


Well, then you don't have to join. But you don't have to be insulting my idea. And you don't have to be so pessimistic; it might be allowed, it might not. So keep your head on, please. A couple of people already like it, and so far you're the only one who doesn't. I'm not trying to be mean; but I'm stating my opinion. And I'm willing to wait for Ayer. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:53 pm


I didnt want to come across mean, sorry. >< I usually do that. And before bloodspill can throw another comback at me, she started defending you and is probobly gonna be mean when she reads my last ...ughhhh, lol again sorry i didnt intentionally try and come across like that. I wish you lukc on getting the idea accepted though. I dont think i was insulting it either. I never said it was, stupid, or dumb or anything did I? i apologieze if i did ><"

xXRedemption_VengeanceXx
Vice Captain

Eloquent Tactician

10,025 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Newbie Helper 100

Leopardstreak
Crew

6,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 04, 2010 6:00 pm


Alright, apology accepted. What stung me was your comment of 'it probably won't be allowed'. But it might. You never know. And I didn't want to be mean, and I understand Blood coming to my defense at my idea. And thank you for the luck, I really hope it works.

And guys, *cough*BloodandReVe*cough* let's not get at each other's throats. Please. Thanks! ^^
Reply
Dream Worlds Shop

Goto Page: [|«] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]
 
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games
//
//

// //

Have an account? Login Now!

//
//